Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Photo of the Month

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2018, 10:38 PM   #51
Carbon

I live in southeast Pennsylvania, and flew to Potosi Missouri, staying with a friend who was almost on the center line of the eclipse. Goats were eating trees behind me while I was photographing it. This is the only decent shot I got of totality before the tripod collapsed (we got 2 minutes 16 seconds). It was so amazing, I will never miss another again.
The night sky was also amazingly dark!
Attached Thumbnails
August Photos of the Month-dsc_7077.jpg   August Photos of the Month-dsc_7201.jpg  
dothedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 10:16 PM   #52
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

Oooooo Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.
I was close, but not close enough. Missed the eclipse by about a week? while vacationing through it's very route.

Welcome to WG!
I would love to see more visuals of your tree frogs!
They are one of the more brightly colored and one of my favorite little critters in this neck of the woods here in...Michigan!

Would you like to introduce yourself to the group? Tell us a bit about your likes? What types of projects your'e working upon? Questions you may have? Things you'd like to identify? Whatever..... Just click upon the new thread area here: http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/for...urself-please/

We've LOTS of topics to explore: Just click upon one of those in here http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/for...-gardeners.php then upon.... display options... from the....(change it to the beginning) and a whole new area wakes up! Have fun!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
august, month, photos