Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Wildlife Gardeners of North America Unite > North American Wildlife

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #31
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator
 
havalotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Default

I'm glad you didn't take it seriously like I was asking you ....Why you are here?

Do you still have your sweeties poems to look back upon...That'a a wonderful thing to receive from someones heart...
__________________
The successful woman is the woman that had the chance and took it!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #32
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient
 
dapjwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by havalotta View Post
I'm glad you didn't take it seriously like I was asking you ....Why you are here?
I'm glad I didn't either...why, is that how you meant it!?!



Quote:
Originally Posted by havalotta View Post
Do you still have your sweeties poems to look back upon...That'a a wonderful thing to receive from someones heart...
I agree, it is wonderful and I'm ashamed to say that they have been misplaced during one of our moves. Last week I came across poetry he wrote in school and looked for mine...they were not there. I'm wondering if we have them printed or not...maybe they are on a computer file. We'll keep looking.
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #33
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator
 
havalotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Default

NOOOOO I didn't mean it that way at all. Are you pulling my leg in asking?
__________________
The successful woman is the woman that had the chance and took it!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #34
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient
 
dapjwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by havalotta View Post
NOOOOO I didn't mean it that way at all. Are you pulling my leg in asking?
YUP! I am!
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #35
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator
 
havalotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Default

Whew, you had me going...Dap...
__________________
The successful woman is the woman that had the chance and took it!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #36
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient
 
dapjwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by havalotta View Post
Whew, you had me going...Dap...
~smile~ LOL! Sorry...I just couldn't resist!

I shared what I did with Jeff and your response--I said I was gonna wait a while before saying anything. I'm so bad sometimes.

Is it just me or did you tell, Equil, that *she* didn't read the fine print in *your* post!?

~hugs~ All is forgiven?
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #37
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient
 
dapjwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapjwy View Post
~smile~ LOL! Sorry...I just couldn't resist!

I shared what I did with Jeff and your response--I said I was gonna wait a while before saying anything. I'm so bad sometimes.

Is it just me or did you tell, Equil, that *she* didn't read the fine print in *your* post!?

~hugs~ All is forgiven?

....Oops! wrong thread!
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #38
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator
 
havalotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Default

Now you ARE trying to screw me all up.... I know where I am.

Wonder if Equill read the thread AND the fine print. I see she was on last night but she didn't leave any comments unless she didn't get to the thread.......Hope she noticed the fine print and doesn't seriously think she's in trouble...
Worse yet...... She might go to Staff to remove it and then YOU'RE going to be in deep, out to the doghouse you go...
__________________
The successful woman is the woman that had the chance and took it!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #39
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient
 
dapjwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by havalotta View Post
Now you ARE trying to screw me all up.... I know where I am.

Wonder if Equill read the thread AND the fine print. I see she was on last night but she didn't leave any comments unless she didn't get to the thread.......Hope she noticed the fine print and doesn't seriously think she's in trouble...
Worse yet...... She might go to Staff to remove it and then YOU'RE going to be in deep, out to the doghouse you go...
LOL! That was my fear in the first place that the administrators would have it removed...that is why I added the fine print. I almost sent it in without it, but didn't want to cause any trouble.

Good to know that *you* read the fine print!
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #40
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator
 
havalotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Default

You NEED to enclose at least a wink or something if you're teasing someone..which I know you did but....Equill misses stuff without her goggles on. That was a pretty gutsy one to lay on her.....I'd contact her privately and tell her you were messing with her.....
__________________
The successful woman is the woman that had the chance and took it!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animal poems, book, ground hog, groundhog, groundhogs, poem, poems, poetry, wildlife, woodchuck, woodchucks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2