Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Miscellaneous Gardening Boards > Help Identifying Plants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #21
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Oh God.... you really want to see a photo of me all ragweeded out? I'll send it to you but.... fair warning.... you better pee before looking at it or you will laugh so hard it'll run down your leg.

LOL! Honestly, I was just trying to be supportive when you said you have low self esteem, but if you want to send it, I'll make sure I pee first! LOL!
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #22
Official Plant Nerd

Now you make me feel "guilt".... I was joking about the low self esteem. I was wearing make up that day. I don't know where I was going but I was going somewhere or I wouldn't have fixed my face. I had some extra time so I started wandering around the yard pulling weeds. I figured it wouldn't be a problem. A half hour or so went by and the runny eyes and runny nose started. I figured one little rub wouldn't mess up my make up sooooo.... I rubbed.... just once. Well.... once is never enough. By the time I went in to freshen up, my eyes were blood shot and I had black circles around them from rubbing the mascara around and streaks of black had run down my cheeks. My husband took a photo and put it on the frig and labeled it, "My lovely bride". He put my photo right next to the slobber strings hanging from a lighting fixture from when our dog took a drink then shook his head. He labeled that photo, "Her dog".
Old 07-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #23
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Now you make me feel "guilt".... I was joking about the low self esteem. I was wearing make up that day. I don't know where I was going but I was going somewhere or I wouldn't have fixed my face. I had some extra time so I started wandering around the yard pulling weeds. I figured it wouldn't be a problem. A half hour or so went by and the runny eyes and runny nose started. I figured one little rub wouldn't mess up my make up sooooo.... I rubbed.... just once. Well.... once is never enough. By the time I went in to freshen up, my eyes were blood shot and I had black circles around them from rubbing the mascara around and streaks of black had run down my cheeks. My husband took a photo and put it on the frig and labeled it, "My lovely bride". He put my photo right next to the slobber strings hanging from a lighting fixture from when our dog took a drink then shook his head. He labeled that photo, "Her dog".

LOL!

I had a feeling you were kidding about the low self esteem thing. Your description is so vivid that I can picture it, so I'll live without the photo. =)

BTW, I can relate--not to the mascara, but to spending half an hour in the yard when it was supposed to be two minutes!
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alliaria petiolata, carota, datura, datura stramonium, daucus, daucus carota, form, garlic, garlic mustard, identification, identify weeds, images, nightshade, plant, plant id, plant identification, plant photos, plants, ragweed, stramonium, weed, weed id, weed identification, weeds, yard