Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
POM Judge & Official Non Gardener

Default ~WG vs iPad~. Any answers yet?

I see my cute little baby squirrels are still featured on this section, cool!

Since I'm on the iPad more than the laptop, I cannot post photos. Still wondering, is there any work-around for that? Are forums forever the bane of tablets? Or vice versa...
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Hmm....I found I couldn't post photos from the iPad either...but that seemed to be that I have no photos stored on my iPad...they are all on the PC.

Now, I have no idea if this would help...but if accessing he photos is the issue, there is something called Dropbox that allows you to store photos on the web and access them there to. Maybe this will not solve anything, but it was the only thing I could think of.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #3

I have Dropbox but haven't figured out how to use that either! WG isn't like FB where you can upload a pic easily.

btw, I just deleted 4700+ from my iPad, clicking one at a time because one of their updates screwed up making it much easier. My son, a Mac person, said he'd have to write a program to delete en masse. At least now I have room to put more photos. :/
Old 07-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #4

Well, hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

...and lucky you that your son can write a program for you...perhaps he can sell that program and get paid residuals or something.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
Old 07-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #5
Heron

Im also on my ipad 99% of the time, and nope no pictures either. I found I had to upload them to photobucket, then cut and paste the pictures here with the link. pain in the butt. ipad 2 lets you take pictures, Im betting you can actually post those.
Doozerdoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #6

I'm not impressed with the quality of the pictures I've taken on the iPad. I was actually very disappointed.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
Official Plant Nerd

My kid says.... Mom.... tell her there's an app for that. You're supposed to check out something called taptalk.

adding... it's not taptalk.... it's Tapatalk, http://www.tuaw.com/2011/07/07/tuaws...-app-tapatalk/. Sorry about that. I guess I didn't hear him right.

Last edited by Equilibrium; 07-28-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Fixing an oopsie
Equilibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #8

dap, there are so many photo apps available for ipad it's so much fun! plus you can put you sd chip in the ipad (extra) thingy and use the apps on regular pix!

~WG vs iPad~.  Any answers yet?-img_0111.jpg

~WG vs iPad~.  Any answers yet?-img_0120.jpg

~WG vs iPad~.  Any answers yet?-img_0030.jpg

~WG vs iPad~.  Any answers yet?-img_0032.jpg

~WG vs iPad~.  Any answers yet?-img_0287.jpg
Old 07-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #9

Lib, I will get that now on the ipad as we drive to Rochester. I will be on ipad and iphone watching Orion, their about-to-fledge Peregrine falcon, via webcam, then in person. We Tweet and chat and text!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #10

whoops! ran the battery down, now have to wait to get more charge so we can leave...

Tags
answers, apps, forum, handhelds, ipad, ipads, photo, photo app, photos, pictures, tapatalk, upload, uploading