Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Wildlife Gardeners of North America Unite > Biodiversity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2018, 03:20 PM   #1
Fox

chickadee A Douglas Tallamy (Bringing Nature Home) Presentation

If you haven't had the opportunity to attend a Doug Tallamy presentation this video recording of "Doug Tallamy's Plant Natives 2015 presentation" is excellent.

I have been able to attend a couple of his presentations so I was familiar with most of it, but this video contains some new information about the suitability of native plants that produce berries for birds versus non-native plants that produce berries that birds eat. I found it to be very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UonRPIea48Y
I will age, but I refuse to get old.
NEWisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #2
Great Horned Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWisc View Post
If you haven't had the opportunity to attend a Doug Tallamy presentation this video recording of "Doug Tallamy's Plant Natives 2015 presentation" is excellent.

I have been able to attend a couple of his presentations so I was familiar with most of it, but this video contains some new information about the suitability of native plants that produce berries for birds versus non-native plants that produce berries that birds eat. I found it to be very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UonRPIea48Y
I did see a Tallamy presentation a few years ago at the town hall where I live. This presentation, however, was especially good! I think I could benefit from watching one of these presentations each Spring. Thanks for posting, NEWisc...

Oracle at Delphi
jack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bringing, douglas, home, nature, presentation, tallamy