View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
dapjwy
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
...my bet is AK would top my personal list but....
--
Ya.... I am looking forward to the drive. I think hava would like stopiing at Shipshawanee or Napanee on the way through IN getting to your place and then we'd probably drive straight through OH and get into central PA where she'll be like ohhhhhing and ahhhhing when we start stopping at parks.
--
...lemme know what kinda chicks you want me to bring you and J>>>>> Or a kitten.... I seem to have a bumper crop of those these days and I'm sure there's more where those came from to go along with your NEW chickens.... hava won't mind at all if I load the car with speshul "goodies" for you!!!!
Jeff's uncle went up to Alaska years ago...his father went to visit, fell in love with the area and moved up there. I'd love to see it, but I have no intention of dropping everything and relocating there! Even so, I'm just a little wary of visiting the state.

--
Perhaps we could have a WG meet-up in one of those parks you and hava want to visit on the way up...at the same time, maybe it is easier to stay put and have you all come to me. I've a feeling I'd have tons to do to prepare, so driving out and back might not make much sense for us.

--
Hmm...I know you'd bring me chicks in a heartbeat, and it *almost* makes me wanna psyche myself up to really raise chickens...but I think it is just a pipe dream....I wouldn't enjoy the chores that came with it. So, since I know you are also just pulling my chain, i know I'll have no unexpected critters if I don't give you the go 'head.

As for a kitten, I saw the pics of the cuties you got. Tempting. However, I know our two cats would feel displaced--and I think two is enough. Now Jeff is another story--he'd probably jump at the thought of adopting another kitten...so . Shhhhhsh!
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~

Last edited by dapjwy; 11-09-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Adding missing words
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote