Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening

Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/wildlife-gardeners.php)
-   Wildlife Photo Tips (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/wildlife-photo-tips/)
-   -   That perfect image. (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/wildlife-photo-tips/10795-perfect-image.html)

Kildale 09-09-2012 12:12 PM

That perfect image.

A humorous look at trying for that perfect photo, one to grace the pages of Wildlife Gardeners. Just click That Perfect Picture.

Equilibrium 09-10-2012 06:04 AM

Hey!!! I saw the photo on the home page buried in there!!! I remember when you added that photo to a thread here somewhere. It was a really great photo.

linrose 09-10-2012 11:35 AM

Very funny!

havalotta 09-10-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Perhaps the best time to take these photos is when there is a lot of fog. When the water runs out you won't notice.
:rofl
Quote:

Just take your brush out of your camera bag and knock off the unwanted things. What a great looking rock now.
:smileyclap
You've quite the talent creating the shorties!

Kildale 09-10-2012 03:52 PM

I have about 12 of this type of shows. Will add more shortly.

Equilibrium 09-10-2012 04:09 PM

Is there anyway you can post just the photos in order so they show up as little thumbnails? A lot of us are on dial up.

Sage 09-10-2012 05:29 PM

Lib, are you on dial up?

Kildale 09-10-2012 05:57 PM

I don't think I can do the shows with thumb nails. I have about 20 shows and have around 50 images in each. Sorry

Equilibrium 09-21-2012 07:11 PM

Sage> "Lib, are you on dial up?" Lately I am a lot. We bought hi-speed back about 5 or 6 years ago and we've had nothing but trouble with it ever since. There's only 1 ball game in town because our houses are too far apart for other providers to come in and because we've only got 1 option if we want hi-speed.... we're not exactly high on their list when there's outages. The other problem is we're in a strange area where we've got basically 2 seasons.... construction and winter. Every time they knock out our hi-speed repairing a road or whatever.... the only way to get online is to go back to dial up. Our land line almost always works!!!
--
At least I've got hi-speed most of the time. I know a lot of the folk here don't have it at all. About the best they can get is Hughes Net and I've used that before and it's barely a step up from dial up. It is faster than dial up.... just not fast enough to warrant the extra $$$ when you live in a rural area that doesn't have cable.

Sage 09-22-2012 06:10 PM

Lib, yikes! Last time I had to use dial-up was 12-13 yrs ago, and it's much better now than then. I would probably stop going online without high-speed connection. Even Florida seasonal rentals have high speed.