Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback > Tips For New Members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

It's been over 3 months since I've uploaded a video. I tried again today...but instead of an embedded video, there is a link to Youtube. Does anyone know what I did wrong?
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #12
Unicellular Fungi

I do not believe videos uploaded from that region of the YouTube site are able to be embedded. It does not appear embedding from personal channels is supported by YouTube. Perhaps in time they will support embedding from personal channels.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLorax View Post
I do not believe videos uploaded from that region of the YouTube site are able to be embedded. It does not appear embedding from personal channels is supported by YouTube. Perhaps in time they will support embedding from personal channels.

...Oh, so it was because I was signed in that I couldn't embed the video?

I know I did it before but can't remember what I did.

Thanks.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #14
Unicellular Fungi

I tested our embedding and all appeared to be functioning well. It was then that I realized I was attempting to embed video from a personal channel. I believe to be the root of the problem.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLorax View Post
I tested our embedding and all appeared to be functioning well. It was then that I realized I was attempting to embed video from a personal channel. I believe to be the root of the problem.
I'm trying to figure out how to access the video without going through personal channel. I thought I had to sign in to upload a video. The other video that was embedded, about 4 months ago, *appears* to be from the same channel.

Strange, when I first did the preview to the post, it looked like the video was embedded, maybe I did something else to screw it up before actually submitting it.

Thanks anyway.

Tags
uploading, videos