Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Photo of the Month

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #11
Hippie Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggyNoLia View Post
Hmmm, so I take it the POM contests are over? If so, then that means I can safely share an image here, since I edit everything I shoot now a days and that was a contest no no. I have not been out and about yet this February but I will share a few images from January and a much warmer locale. Oh, and kind of funny story o go along with the first image. The first image is from Haulover Beach in North Miami, Florida. Unbeknownst to me the beach I was shooting at was clothing optional. Imagine my surprise when I saw naked bodies walking down the beach! The rest of the images I shot at a place called the Blue Hole on Big Pine Key.
Beautiful photos, MaggyNoLia! Had to chuckle at your "clothing optional" comment. We've had similar experiences at a couple of places - both National Parks, which are NOT clothing optional! Just never know what you might find out in nature, eh?
Old 02-13-2017, 09:36 PM   #12
Alternate POM Judge

Thanks for all the nice comments. Cool picture ww. Really enjoyed your photos Maggie
Old 02-15-2017, 09:00 AM   #13
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggyNoLia View Post
Hmmm, so I take it the POM contests are over?
If so, that means I can safely share an image here, since I edit everything I shoot now a days and that was a contest no no.
Yes. It was a hard decision to make when we chose to close down the Photo of the month contests.
As members and participants change and rotate we seemed to be lacking the photographers in the group that so enjoy sharing at this point in time.

Your photos are exceptionally beautiful. We are so fortunate to have the opportunity to view yours. Thank you!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contest, month, photo