Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Wildlife Gardeners of North America Unite > North American Wildlife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2016, 04:48 PM   #41
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by turttle View Post
Dap, what model game am do you have? It gives much better shots than the one I have.
I am reading this while out, by the time I get home it will be dark.

If I don't respond with the model in a few days, please ask again so I see this thread to remind me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrose View Post
Nice! Don't they have red-eye reduction on game cams? JK!
They should!
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 01:58 PM   #42

fox

Some more game cam pics that I've been meaning to add:

Game Cam Pics-imag0580-fox.jpg

Game Cam Pics-imag0862-fox.jpg

Game Cam Pics-imag1004-fox.jpg

Game Cam Pics-imag0503-fox.jpg
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
Old 10-30-2016, 02:05 PM   #43

Default Bobcat Captures

I have been meaning to post some of these for a while...I had to look back to be sure I didn't post them already. Looks like I did not.

Enjoy:

The first full body shot...

Game Cam Pics-imag0292bobcatgamcam.jpg

A few weeks later I got these. I was amazed at the quality of the shots--and the great positions of this beautiful feline...

Game Cam Pics-imag0293bobcatgamecam.jpg

Game Cam Pics-imag0295bobcatgamecam.jpg
Old 10-31-2016, 01:57 PM   #44
Curious George & UAOKA recipient

Is the bobcat in your yard? I am jealous! I have foxes, possums and raccoons, and deer of course.

And, what model game cam do you have? I want to put one on my Christmas list.

Turttle's pollinator garden
turttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:31 PM   #45
Great Horned Owl

Now I must absolutely acquire a trail cam. Dap, those pictures are awesome, and of most desirable critters... Thanks for sharing!!!

Oracle at Delphi
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by turttle View Post
Is the bobcat in your yard? I am jealous! I have foxes, possums and raccoons, and deer of course.

And, what model game cam do you have? I want to put one on my Christmas list.
Yes, the bobcat is passing through our yard. I believe there is a often used wildlife corridor that has been likely used for over a century--this is a a right-of-way that had been used to bring in the harvest from a lower field.

Hmm...I was supposed to check on my field cam model...and I still have forgotten to look into it. I also forgot to put the memory card back. Hopefully,I will remember to check the brand/model when I remember to replace the memory card.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:22 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
Now I must absolutely acquire a trail cam. Dap, those pictures are awesome, and of most desirable critters... Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks, Jack! I am very happy with those shots...not everything it takes is as good--but that is mostly the position of the critters, not the quality of the shots.

If I didn't get these shots, I would still not know that I had foxes and a bobcat!
Old 11-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #48

Default Bolyguard Game Cam

I finally went out and checked out my trail cam.

Game Cam Pics-20161102_151223.jpg

I believe this is the model I have: 2014 newest birding cam BOLYGUARD SG565F-BW with 12MP - $100.00 : Bolyguard tore | trail cameras ,game cameras, outdoor cameras,Hunting trail cameras ,Wireless cameras ,Game cameras
Old 02-04-2017, 01:48 PM   #49

Default What's That Blur!?!

Today as I was going through my game cam pics, something caught my eye--had there not been three shots of it, I might not have noticed...or figured it out.

Often, when I retrieve the memory cards from my game cams, there is often a blurred close up of my hand, arm, or face. Today, I spotted something else that I thought would be worth posting.

The first one is a blurred picture of my coat-clad arm.

Game Cam Pics-whatsthatblur.jpg

Can you guess what the other three are?

(I don't think it is that hard, but why not make a game of it. "The Game Cam Game"? )

Game Cam Pics-whatsthatblur3-copy.jpg

Game Cam Pics-whatsthatblur2.jpg

Game Cam Pics-whatsthatblur4.jpg
Old 02-05-2017, 12:04 AM   #50
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

Your leg?

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cam, game, pics