Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Reduce That Ecological Footprint > North American News and Current Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #11
Great Horned Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Oh jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....
I missed a really obvious 1….. David Suzuki.
David Suzuki Likens Humans To Maggots & "Objectivity Is The Dumbest Idea Ive Ever Heard" - YouTube

His gross wealth supposedly far exceeds that of Al Gore’s now in the hundreds of millions so presumably he’ll be a billionaire in no time flat…. whatever. Looks like he accepts donations from BigEverything and just last year he stated, "with proper development, the tar sands could help provide Canada with the oil and money we need to shift to a low-carbon economy” yet he stands before Americans as 1 of the elite’s chosen spewing forth this kinda crap out of his mouth, ‘David Suzuki slams corporate profiteering at Occupy Vancouver’, David Suzuki slams corporate profiteering at Occupy Vancouver :: The Hook, “Suzuki emphasized that he spoke in a personal capacity and not for any organization. He then delivered a short, punchy speech denouncing corporate greed, the influence of powerful corporations on shaping national policy and the remarkable impunity of corporate criminals.
"Terrible things have been done in the name of greed," he told the enthusiastic, all-ages crowd that stood shoulder to shoulder among the tents and placards in the October mists.” Thank God they didn’t shut down comments to that article… the comments were choice.
--
We’ve been conditioned to love Suzuki. Don’t get me wrong…. I actually like some of what he says….. it’s just the underlying eugenics agenda is getting a little old and I'm definitely not into any draconian form of population control and then there's that spin he puts on everything. I mean come on….. how the H E double hockey sticks does he stand up on a podium with a straight face portraying himself as "1 of us" advocating his “science” all the while accepting $$$ from the very entities he’s publicly slamming>>>>? His continued maintenance of the belief that we humans are all expendable maggots should’ve been a clue he’s nothing more than a well kept globalist shill whose more than willing to sell his soul for the almighty dollar even if it means helping them make money off of humanity by selling us their ecologically irresponsible band aids,
David Suzuki people are maggots 1972 - YouTube
You mentioned AL Gore in there. I was recently thinking that his prescient and accurate film, "An Inconvenient Truth" did turn out to be the truth. He was on target there.

Now, this is not to say that I find him faultless in his own lifestyle or politics, but I do think one of the great pitfalls of the country in the 21st century was allowing the giving away of the presidency to Bush, when he didn't even win the election (the Supreme Court, or the "Bought Court" did that). I can't help but think that if Gore had become president that we would be a "greener" land. Not a perfect land, by any means, but a greener one...

Oracle at Delphi
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
Official Plant Nerd

Here goes my lunch break…. again….even though I’ve still got chickens on the brain!!! I voted for Clinton…. he really made a big mess of things and in looking back…. I can see where he got the global “sustainable” “justice for all” ball rolling. I couldn’t stomach Bush…. AT ALL….. but…. I loooooooved Al Gore. That was then and this is now and as far as I’m concerned…. Gore’s a snake oil salesman who “speaketh with forked tongue” just like Suzuki and just because I bought his “inconvenient truths” without question and actually advanced and defended them…. doesn’t mean I’m obligated to continue doing so to save face…. I’m ok with allowing myself to have been duped and misled. There’s a lot of folk in my boat…. See posts 2 and 4, Why Nature Always Wins. Anywhooo…. I wasn’t into being an economic slave to any of their “greater good” at the expense of humans or the environment so last time around…. I voted for whoever the Green Party’s candidate was in part because I’m from Obama’s “home” state and I just had a real bad taste in my mouth about him and…. I’m convinced I was right about that man after getting a good look-see at his “humanitarian” work.... which puts Bush's humanitarian work to shame in the greater scheme of things. This time around…. I’m voting for whoever’s running against an incumbent because "public servants" (cough) currently in office need to get the boot to send a message they're as expendable as we are IMO but…. will my vote… or anyone else’s make a difference… I dunno…. ‘Spanish Company Will 'Count' American Votes Overseas In November’, Spanish company will "Count" American votes overseas in November, “The votes will go to SCYTL, the question becomes as to WHY Must local votes for each precinct will be downloaded to SCYTL’s main server – leaving no TRACEABLE record of how many, and what votes were scored! Which of course means that said votes will be MERGED; and any discrepancies at lower levels will be IMPOSSIBLE to track.

5.) But wait, it gets murkier: SCYTL is shadow owned by Pere Valles, a former CEO of Global Net; who just HAPPENS to have been a maximum level contributor to the Obama Campaign in 2008. Not surprisingly, Valles is also has contacts with Media Matters, a communication consortium owned by: George Soros.” And…. already our media is labeling anyone questioning the above a conspiracy theorist. Whatever. I’m beginning to think our presidents aren’t exactly elected…. they’re more likely pre-selected from a pool of egotistical megalomaniac “yes” men candidates that will play nice nice in the global elites’ political sandbox. Like I said before…. Bozo Obama took the baton from Bozo Bush who took the baton from Bozo Clinton and that baton will get passed to the next Bozo. Our 2 party system sucks as bad as our peer review process and we’ve got to do something about the corruption in all levels of our government….starting with the FDA…. the Fraud and Death Administration, the EPA….. the Elite’s Protection Agency and…. the USDA…. The US Department of Abuse.
--
About Big Al’s ‘Inconvenient Truths’….. most of us totally missed it in the news but this is worth taking into consideration, ‘Al Gore's nine Inconvenient Untruths’, Al Gore's 'nine Inconvenient Untruths' - Telegraph, “Al Gore's environmental documentary An Inconvenient Truth contains nine key scientific errors, a High Court judge ruled yesterday... But Judge Michael Burton ruled yesterday that errors had arisen "in the context of alarmism and exaggeration" in order to support Mr Gore's thesis on global warming.” Since those 9 inconvenient truths were shared with the world, 26 more “surfaced” that are worth reading too, 35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore?s movie | Monckton. There’s always another side to every distracting “story”. Barring this 3-ring circus that’s been created…. what Al Gore did for unconscionable fame and fortune was flat out wrong. He used emotion, provocative images, and misleading apocalyptic claims to elevate global warming ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE. This utopian world he helped create that’s fixated on going carbonless to “save” the people of developing countries from poverty and starvation resulted in “fixable” problems going unfixed while multinationals used all their resources scrambling after carbon offset credits like it was a modern day gold rush of 1884 so now there’s little funding available to deal with preventable diseases or the billion or so human beings who don’t have clean drinking water what with all the elite’s chosen running around pursuing pet projects that qualify for carbon credits like….. planting biofuel crops and clearing rainforests so they can plant GMOed eucalyptus trees and…. we’re letting em use our tax $$$s to do us in.... in the name of sustainability to save humanity from the atrocities of global warming>>>>? Climate change…. er uh global warming…..whether it’s “real” or not should have never been made our top moral imperative when projects like cleaning up known environmental pollutants… not carbon dioxide (hydrocarbons, lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium, CFC’s, dioxins, polychlorinated biphenyls, genetically modified organisms, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, benzene, xylene, tolune, etc.) were left with no “profit” in them to make them attractive to the elite or their chosen…. Never IMO!!! I no longer believe Al Gore’s “documentary” was on target for anything other than ingratiating himself to the 1% of the 1% of the 1% that’s trashing our planet while placing him on a fast track to being a billionaire…. he’s leaving a wake of human misery in his path.
--
Whatever we choose to believe is the primary driver of our climate… there’s some truth to this, ‘Inconvenient Truths – Part Deux’, Inconvenient Truths – Part Deux Funeral Advertising for the Perplexed, “To some extent, we’re all ostriches with our heads in the sand, ignoring what threatens us, avoiding what’s good for us, and resisting that which requires us to work harder just to stay in one place”. I believe there’s some truth to this too, http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/for...warming-2.html, “Throughout all of this I’ve been grappling with the reality that a carbon credit isn’t a real or deliverable commodity like gold or silver. It’s a manufactured legal construct existing only because the UN and the elite want it to and for only so long as cap and trade taxation remains viable so carbon trading can be profitable for investors. Their carbon market took big time hits as cheap “green” carbon-offsetting projects like wind and tree farms were completed leaving harder projects like chemical clean up for “future” investors to “profit” from. I'm just not seeing where converting economies from gold to carbon will benefit future generations by providing them with clean air, water, soil, or the knowledge to live sustainably within the confines of limited natural resources…. it’s counterproductive…. you nailed it philip…. it actually deprives future generations of “the only real wealth humans have (a working ecosystem)”. Haiti’s a fine example of what I’m talking about. The initial “stakeholders”…. the elite…. those fully vested in poofs-of-air futures into perpetuity literally stand to inherit the world through control of its people and vast resources. This would be the ultimate crime against humanity”.
--
See the power of ONE.”
- Gary Null
Old 07-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #13
Great Horned Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Here goes my lunch break…. again….even though I’ve still got chickens on the brain!!!
Gary Null rocks! But I don't fully agree with your assessment of Gore. I have seen that film a number of times, and many of those times were when it first came out. I imagine finding articles that trash the film to be easy pickings, as there are numerous vested interests that want to discredit anyone speaking of man caused GW.

What did prove true in the film is that the storms and natural disasters it predicted would begin to occur have begun to occur; indeed, with extreme weather seeming to have become the norm, the present mirrors what was being warned about in that film.

This is not to say that Gore lives a faultless life stye himself, but only that, as to the content of that film, the present appears to be proving it was right on about many things it predicted. Nevertheless, there are many Gore haters, and, though he was the actual winner of the election only to have it stolen from him by the "Bought Court," he appears to have begun to fade into the pages of history.

Finally, the fact that there were scientific mistakes in the film proves nothing to me. If scientists made a film on the same subject today, in ten years we would find numerous mistakes in it!

Oracle at Delphi
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #14
Official Plant Nerd

Have extreme geological events actually been increasing>>>? Me personally, I don’t think so. What has been increasing is development of areas previously unsuitable for human habitation like….. coastal areas as well as our ability to report geological events so is tinkering with any geological process in our best interests? Is it in the best interests of humanity to allow the elite to forge ahead mitigating CO2 to the extent that billions of dollars will be funneled into the elite's pet projects?
--
It’s so easy forgetting that because of earthquakes we have magnificent mountain ranges that direct water downhill forming rivers and lakes and that because of floods and landslides that our soil’s able to be replenished which helps sustain life and that volcanoes are responsible for most of our water and air.
--
Tornadoes, floods, tsunamis, hurricanes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, landslides, droughts and other extreme weather events have been occurring for over 4 billion years. Most don’t realize that if we did not exist…. there would be no "natural disasters". Something to consider….. no mining…. no subsidence disasters, no strip malls and subdivisions in flood plains…. no flood disasters, no houses on cliffs…. no landslide disasters, no cities on the slopes or at the bases of volcanoes…. no volcanic disasters. When no humans are present.... these are all ONLY…. geological events… the result of natural processes. It’s only when they take our lives or destroy our property that they become a natural disaster…. it’s why earthquakes that occur in sparsely populated areas and volcanoes that erupt undersea don’t result in “disaster” so from this respect…. Al Gore’s advocacy of depopulation strategies to save the world from global warming make a lot of sense to me…. they wouldn’t reduce geological events but they’d sure reduce “natural” disasters exponentially.
--
That being said…. no one leads a faultless lifestyle.... not you, not me, not Big Al. We're human and to err is human. "Finally, the fact that there were scientific mistakes in the film proves nothing to me." They didn’t exactly prove anything to me either but…. when combined with information from other credible sources…. they did send some chills down my spine….. which prompted me to start following more of the $$$.
--
It's late.... I read your reply over a week ago but lost my internet for a bit so couldn't comment and then when it came up again.... I couldn't remember what the title of the thread was. I did spend time going through my Gore file. We had electricity so my computer worked.... we just didn't have internet. I'm gonna start posting a spattering of what I’ve saved following the $$$ over the last few years. What I found entirely re-shaped my opinion of AL Gore. I don't expect you to see eye to eye with me but maybe.... just maybe....you'll understand why I’ve lost all respect for him and don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth any longer.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:30 AM   #15
Official Plant Nerd

‘The Colombian Connection: Al Gore & Big Oil’, The Colombian Connection: Al Gore & Big Oil, “Most fascinating is the historical connection between the Gore family and Occidental Petroleum, in which Gore holds about a quarter of a million dollars worth of stock in trust for his mother….In 1997 Gore, the fanatical opponent of vehicles powered by fossil fuels such as oil, supported the $3.65 billion sale to the company of the government's interest in the Elk Hills oilfield in Bakersfield, Calif., the largest privatization of federal property in U.S. history…"On the very day the deal was sealed Gore gave a speech lamenting the growing threat of global warming.” Silverstein reports.” A little history….’ Gore and Occidental Petroleum’, Gore and Occidental Petroleum - Excerpt from The Buying Of The President 2000, “It was the largest privatization of federal property in U.S. history, one that tripled Occidental's U.S. oil reserves overnight. Although the Energy Department was required to assess the likely environmental consequences of the proposed sale, it didn't. Instead it hired a private company, ICF Kaiser International, Incorporated, to complete the assessment. The general chairman of Gore's presidential campaign, Tony Coelho, sat on the board of directors” and ‘Al Gore’s “Black” Mark’, Al Gore?s ?Black? Mark - ABC News,Here’s a synopsis of the concerns surrounding Occidental, per the Times’ Larry Rohter: “Occidental’s activities in Colombia have long been controversial, both within that country and among human-rights, indigenous-rights and environmental groups abroad. The groups have accused the company of complicity in the killing of peasants thought to be sympathetic to the left-wing guerrilla groups that operate in the area where Occidental has pipelines or drilling activities. They have also blamed Occidental for the polluting of rural areas and have accused it of intimidating Indian tribes seeking to prevent drilling on their ancestral lands.”
--
'FLASHBACK: Gore Made $500K from Toxic Zinc Mines', FLASHBACK: Gore Made $500K from Toxic Zinc Mines - informationliberation, "On his most recent tax return, as he has the past 25 years, Vice President Al Gore lists a $20,000 mining royalty for the extraction of zinc from beneath his farm here in the bucolic hills of the Cumberland River Valley. In total, Mr. Gore has earned $500,000 from zinc royalties. His late father, the senator, introduced him not only to the double-bladed ax but also to Armand Hammer, chairman of Occidental Petroleum Corp., which sold the zinc-rich land to the Gore family in 1973. It also seems that zinc from Mr. Gore's property ends up in the cool waters of the Caney Fork River, an oft-celebrated site in Gore lore. A major shaft and tailings pond of the Pasminco Zinc Mine sit practically in the backyard of the vice president's Tennessee homestead. Zinc and other metals from the Gore land move from underground tunnels through elaborate extraction processes. Waste material ends up in the tailings pond, from which water flows into adjacent Caney Fork, languidly rolling on to the great Cumberland. Mining is intrinsically a messy business"
--
"If we ignore the scientific warnings and continue stubbornly on our current course, we better begin to prepare what we would like to say to our children and grandchildren. They might fairly ask, if you knew all that, why didn't you do something about it?"
- Al Gore
Old 07-29-2012, 02:32 AM   #16
Official Plant Nerd

PJ Media Will Obama’s Goldman Sachs Attack Expose Al Gore? Or Other Dems?, “Whether Wall Street colossus Goldman Sachs has committed a crime remains to be seen, but the investigation may well uncover the environmental lobby and its public figurehead. For nearly a decade, Goldman Sachs has been a quiet but major investor in cap and trade. And Goldman’s main investment partner has been Al Gore….Goldman joined Al Gore in 2004 and capitalized his investment company, Generation Investment Management. Strangely for a man who was a heartbeat away from the presidency, Gore decided to register his company in London — not the United States…. It doesn’t stop there. The Goldman Sachs/Gore team then established the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), a new cap-and-trade carbon trading platform, and partnered with the UK-based Climate Exchange, Plc (CLE), a holding company listed on the London Stock Exchange. CLE does carbon trading in Europe. In late 2004, they also created the Chicago Climate Futures Exchange (CCFX).”
Old 07-29-2012, 02:34 AM   #17
Official Plant Nerd

Geoengineering, Geoengineering, “In 2007, billionaire Sir Richard Branson (chairman of Virgin Group) and Al Gore (former US vice-president) spearheaded a competition called the Virgin Earth Challenge - a contest offering $25 million "to find commercially viable designs to permanently remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere."… Sir Richard Branson is just one of a handful of billionaires who are bankrolling geoengineering research by a small group of climate scientists to manipulate the climate on a global scale…. Geoengineering technologies and methods are highly controversial. Friends of the Earth has called geoengineering "mad, bad and dangerous." The Ottawa-based ETC Group calls it "climate-profiteering" and has been calling for a moratorium on real-world geoengineering experimentation…Noting that the geo-clique is "working at framing geoengineering positively," Hamilton stated: "Now that the Beltway is getting involved, the pressure is on for the United States to take control of the geoengineering agenda…. By 2011, Gates had invested at least $400 million into geoengineering projects and patents… David Keith's Carbon Engineering Ltd. states that one of the "near-term opportunities" for profit is "extracting value for the ‘negative emissions' achieved ... under a carbon market… In sum, this coalition of US expertise is a group of people which smell vast potential future profits for their institutions and companies in geoengineering
--
‘AN UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH: GEOENGINEERING ALERT + CAPS & TRADES’, Rosalind Peterson -- Geoengineering Alert + Caps and Trades. “Geoengineering projects are beginning to proliferate around the world due to a money market scheme called “CAP & TRADES”. According to David W. Keith, (Department of Engineering & Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA): “…Geoengineering is planetary-scale environmental engineering, particularly engineering aimed at counteracting the undesired side effects of other human activities…The term has usually been applied to proposal for limiting the climatic impact of industrial CO2 emissions by countervailing measures…”
Old 07-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #18
Official Plant Nerd

'Gore: Stimulus package will help curb climate change', Gore: Stimulus package will help curb climate change - CSMonitor.com, "Former Vice President Al Gore urged Congress to back President Barack Obama's economic stimulus package, calling it an important step toward solving the climate crisis."
--
'WEEKLY OUTRAGE: Stimulus package bails out Al Gore and his luxury car companies', WEEKLY OUTRAGE: Stimulus package bails out Al Gore and his luxury car companies. - Pittsburgh Conservative | Examiner.com, "Last week, the US Department of energy announced that it would utilize $528.7 million to aid Fisker's production of green vehicles. The money is to be taken from a $25 billion stimulus package fund to develop fuel-efficient vehicles, making the start-up auto company the fourth automaker to receive guaranteed loans from stimulus package funds. Fisker's backers consist of the venture capital firm of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byer where AL Gore is a senior partner. The former Vice President will benefit significantly from the loan guarantee. The announcement came on the heels of a $429 million dollar guarantee provided to Tesla Motors, another start-up green luxury auto manufacturer where Al Gore is again a primary investor."
--
Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid’, Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing | GORE LIED, “One of Fisker Automotive’s primary financial backers is venture captital firm, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, of which Al Gore is a partner. Fisker also received a $528.7 million conditional loan from the Department of Energy’s Advanced Technologies Vehicle Manufacturing Loan Program. That’s a LOT of money to produce only 200-300 cars thus far, some of which seem to be lemons.”
Just an FYI….. 500 jobs were created with that 500M plus stimulus $$$.... too bad they were all in Finland.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:37 AM   #19
Official Plant Nerd

Gore, Soros, Gates… and others who we’re led to believe have only our best interests at heart are all members of the Club of Rome, http://green-agenda.com/globalrevolution.html, “The environmental movement has been described as the largest and most influential social phenomenon in modern history.... Environmental awareness is considered to be the mark of any good honest decent citizen. Multi-national companies compete fiercely to promote their environmental credentials and 'out-green' each other. The threat of impending ecological disasters is uniting the world through a plethora of international treaties and conventions.... it's all there - in black and white. The CoR claims that "we are facing an imminent catastrophic ecological collapse" and "our only hope is to transform humanity into a global interdependent sustainable society, based on respect and reverence for the Earth."...So, what exactly is the Club of Rome….?”
--
"The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome, premier environmental think-tank, consultants to the United Nations
--
"A keen and anxious awareness is evolving to suggest that fundamental changes will have to take place in the world order and its power structures, in the distribution of wealth and income. Perhaps only a new and enlightened humanism can permit mankind to negotiate this transition."
- Club of Rome
--
"... the resultant ideal sustainable population is hence more than 500 million but less than one billion."
- Club of Rome
--
"The Earth has cancer and the cancer is Man."
- Club of Rome
Old 07-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #20
Official Plant Nerd

Al Gore branches out into population control theory, Al Gore branches out into population control theory: Depopulation / Eugenics; Watts Up With That? June 22, 2011 Not content to make a fool of himself ..., “Not content to make a fool of himself confusing weather and climate, Al has now decided to lecture empower women on how to reduce the population for the benefit of the planet.
--
‘Al Gore, Agenda 21 And Population Control’, Al Gore, Agenda 21 And Population Control, “Yes, I know all this sounds like a plot from a science fiction novel. But it is actually real. 178 nations have signed on to Agenda 21. "Eco-prophets" such as Al Gore travel all over the world teaching us how wonderful "sustainable development" will be. This agenda is being pushed in our schools, at our universities, on our televisions and in our movies.
So exactly what is Agenda 21? The following is how the United Nations defines Agenda 21....
Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.”

Tags
approval’, corporate, corrupt, crops, give, gmo, gmo sees, greed, manipulation, monsanto, monsanto’s, monsanto’s, politicaly, seed, seeds, special, usda, ‘speed