Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > General Gardening Boards > North American Native Plants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 AM   #371
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

HOW TO FIND MISSED POSTS:
Enter the forum area and click upon a chosen topic lets just say herps as an example......
Once you have entered the area scroll down past the thread area to the area called "display options" Click upon the "from the" and choose "beginning" then "show threads"

What fun looking into Wildlife gardeners early stages in development. What comrades we've here!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:24 PM   #372
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapjwy View Post
I decided to bump this thread up...perhaps there are new members who haven't seen it, but my main reason is to see if anyone feels they have moved up (or down) the scale over the years.

Has your thinking on the subject evolved one way or the other? Do tell.
My curiosity got the best of me and I found myself skimming through the entire thread (whew!). It was really satisfying to see all of the great things that so many people are doing to improve the habitat for nature's creatures.

So many creative efforts and so many interesting thoughts. It's really rewarding to see all of the member contributions to the WG website.
I will age, but I refuse to get old.
NEWisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:06 PM   #373
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWisc View Post
My curiosity got the best of me and I found myself skimming through the entire thread (whew!). It was really satisfying to see all of the great things that so many people are doing to improve the habitat for nature's creatures.

So many creative efforts and so many interesting thoughts. It's really rewarding to see all of the member contributions to the WG website.
That is a long thread to go through.

Yes, the contributions of members, discussions, shared photos and shared experience are what make Wildlife Gardeners the awesome site and source of information that we have come to know and love.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #374
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by havalotta View Post
HOW TO FIND MISSED POSTS:
Enter the forum area and click upon a chosen topic lets just say herps as an example......
Once you have entered the area scroll down past the thread area to the area called "display options" Click upon the "from the" and choose "beginning" then "show threads"

What fun looking into Wildlife gardeners early stages in development. What comrades we've here!
Good to know. Thanks.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fall, garden, garden for wildlife, garden habitat, gardening, gardening for wildlife, gardens, native gardens, native plant gardener, native plantings, native plants, native species, natives, non-native plants, plants, scale, yards