Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Green Products and Service Providers > Native Plant Nurseries

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
Carbon

Default Native Ohio Plants

Out of a love for conservation, I have recently begun a native plant nursery, specializing in trees and shrubs. I have been eliminating invasive honeysuckle and garlic mustard from my woods, and establishing new native plants. I have also established a native wildflower meadow. I developed a fenced in area to establish new plants, which protects them from deer and other animals. As my new plants have outpaced my own personal need, I decided to make available for others. My goal is to help support others in or near the southwest Ohio region with similar interests by making native plants available. All plants in the nursery are container grown plants, of which most have been propogated from local seed sources. Visits to the nursery can be made by appointment. Please contact me if I can help. For more information, visit: www.nativeohioplants.com
Native Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Salamander

Welcome to Wildlife Gardeners. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in your efforts.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
Pope

Thank you for letting us know about your nursery, Native Ohio. Nice collection of shrubs!
Hedgerowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
Official Plant Nerd

"Note, while supplies last, one free Green or White Ash will be offered with each purchase. This offer is being made, as ash trees cannot be sold in good conscience, since survivability of the ash trees is severely jeopardized by the Emerald Ash Borer." You've got a conscience... good for you!!!

Tags
native, nursery, ohio, plants, shrubs, trees, wildflowers