Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Green Products and Service Providers > Native Plant Nurseries

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #81
Unicellular Fungi
 
Prairie Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Minnesota
Default

Greetings to all subscribed to this thread. FYI... the 2010 Prairie Moon Catalog and Cultural Guide is now on our website to download! 72 full color pages of more than 600 native species! We think it's our best annual catalog ever - we hope you feel the same!

Download the Prairie Moon Catalog - Prairie Moon Nursery

We woke up to a winter wonderland - 18" here in Wiscoy Valley (Winona Co, SE Minnesota)! How about you? Good time to snuggle up on the couch with seed catalogs!
Prairie Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #82
WG Operations, Facilitator
 
BooBooBearBecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern Wisconsin
Default

Prairie Moon-
Thank you for the direct link to your 2010 catalog.

I enjoy visiting your web site and browsing through the descriptions of native plants. You have a really nice selection.

I am wondering if the "wish list" feature on your web site is functioning yet. I can't seem to get it to work.

thanks,
BooBooBearBecky
__________________
"Getting your hands dirty is the best way to keep your head clean."
BooBooBearBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #83
Unicellular Fungi
 
Prairie Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Minnesota
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBooBearBecky View Post

I am wondering if the "wish list" feature on your web site is functioning yet. I can't seem to get it to work.

Hi Becky! I tried the Wish List feature myself just now and it does work - I think the confusion is that you need to be 'logged in' - create a username and password if you haven't done so already, and log in when you enter the homepage and anything in your 'wish list' or 'cart' will always be there for you. Let me know if you continue to have trouble!
Prairie Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #84
Slapping, Swearing, Itching, Scratching Mosquito Bait
 
swamp thing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: pennsylvania,usa
Default

Same thing here - I'm logged in, and when I click "add to your wishlist", it shows the page and "your wish list is empty". I had just cleared it of my last order, thinking maybe it was too many items, but still no go.

Feel free to send me a message or e-mail, if you want me to test it or anything.

OK, I just figured out you have to specify a quantity if you want to add it to the wishlist!
swamp thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #85
Unicellular Fungi
 
Prairie Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Minnesota
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp thing View Post

OK, I just figured out you have to specify a quantity if you want to add it to the wishlist!

Oh, OK! I can see how that can be confusing. I think I may have done that myself too. Yes, you have to choose, seed packet, ounce, or bare root, etc. for the wish list to register the item you want to add.
Prairie Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #86
Unicellular Fungi
 
Prairie Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Minnesota
Default 2010 Plant Sale

Hi All! Hope you are all enjoying your spring! A head's up.... what is left of our bare root plants are now ON SALE! Click into the plant category to see all reduced prices! Sale goes until May 28th, 5pm, or until we are totally sold out!
Bare Root Plants :: Plants :: Prairie Moon Nursery

As in years past, you must order online to get the sale prices!

Happy shopping and happy planting!
Prairie Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #87
WG Operations, Facilitator
 
BooBooBearBecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern Wisconsin
Default

I placed my first order with Prairie Moon early this spring. I ordered both native plant seeds and a few native bare root plants.

My seed order arrived quickly and nicely packaged. Everything was well identified.
My bare root plant order arrived on the date that I requested for my zone. My bare root plants arrived well packed and healthy. Lots of roots!

I had never heard of Prairie Moon Nursery prior to becoming a member of the Wildlifegardeners Forum. Prairie Moon's Nursery is a fun website to browse through. I really like the germination & planting directions that are described with each plant. The Wish List feature on the Prairie Moon website is a nice feature as well.

I'm impressed with my first order from Prairie Moon Nursery and will defintely be ordering from them again.

Thank you Prairie Moon Nursery for giving me a great start to my native planting season.

BooBooBearBecky
__________________
"Getting your hands dirty is the best way to keep your head clean."
BooBooBearBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #88
Unicellular Fungi
 
Prairie Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Minnesota
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBooBearBecky View Post
I placed my first order with Prairie Moon early this spring. I ordered both native plant seeds and a few native bare root plants.

My seed order arrived quickly and nicely packaged. Everything was well identified.
My bare root plant order arrived on the date that I requested for my zone. My bare root plants arrived well packed and healthy. Lots of roots!

I had never heard of Prairie Moon Nursery prior to becoming a member of the Wildlifegardeners Forum. Prairie Moon's Nursery is a fun website to browse through. I really like the germination & planting directions that are described with each plant. The Wish List feature on the Prairie Moon website is a nice feature as well.

I'm impressed with my first order from Prairie Moon Nursery and will defintely be ordering from them again.

Thank you Prairie Moon Nursery for giving me a great start to my native planting season.

BooBooBearBecky

Great to hear! Thanks Becky!
Prairie Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
flower seed, flowers, forbs, germination instructions, grasses, meadow plants, moon, native flowers, native plants, native seed mixes, native seeds, nursery, prairie moon, prairie moon nursery, prairie plants, rushes, savanna plants, sedges, seed mixes, shrubs, trees, vines, wetland plants, wildflowers, woodland plants

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2