Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Reduce That Ecological Footprint > Sustainability > Livestock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #21
Official Plant Nerd

Promise me you'll watch them all and tell me what you think when you're done. These videos got me hooked on chickens. Oh oh oh.... the kids are grounded today because of the weather so I pulled them away from watching Scoobie Doo cartoons. They're finished loading up your jump drive. You've got all of the FAQs from the Happy Hen House website that closed down coming your way along with every single file I've kept on poultry. We're talking your removable disk is almost full and it's loaded with info that I found helpful. I didn't always follow what I found online but it sure did give me a better understanding of all things "chicken". There's published research on the jump drive too. Have fun "weeding" through everything because what you have represents literally hundreds of hours of me poking around online and saving everything I could get my hands on that either had value in the here and now or value in the future. If... big if.... I walk down to the mail box today which.... I probably won't do because I've got a real long drive way and it's bitterly cold out there.... I'll drop it in the mail box and flip up the red flag so the mailman knows I've got outgoing mail otherwise.... you'll get it when I remember to drop it in a mail box.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #22
Alternate POM Judge

Thank you equil. Wait until you are driving by the mailbox to mail it. In the meantime I will watch the chicken videos even though I just got a 99 cent 3 volume true crime set delivered on my kindle.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:54 PM   #23
Alternate POM Judge

Ok I think anyone would find these entertaining whether you want to raise chickens or not. Just watched the lady who took her chicken swimming gave it a bath used a blow dryer on it. She takes the chicken grocery shopping. She has the chicken in the house and leaves the Tv on for it. I would love to have a bunch of roosters to drive the bad neighbors crazy like the cock fighting guy did. I certainly don't like cock fighting though. The lady giving her chicken cpr. The man imitating a chicken. Very entertaining. And I still have more to watch!
Old 01-08-2014, 11:07 AM   #24
Alternate POM Judge

I cried when Liza saved her babies. I'm afraid having backyard chickens might turn me into a vegetarian!

Tags
backyard, chicken story, chicken video, chickens, chicks, coop, funny, hens, humor, humorous, roosters, set, stories, thinking, video, youtubes