Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Wildlife Gardeners of North America Unite > Habitat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #51
Fox

pawprint These liars are bribed, then told what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidambar View Post

Regardless of all that: The people get the government they deserve and I am so sick at heart about that.
I don't deserve it, the sickness at heart that you speak of. It makes me not only sick, but angry, & disappointed. As I said earlier, I blame the leadership of the governments for a great deal of this systematic, intentional, direction they have chosen to take. It doesn't matter to these politicians that common sense is twisted, in exchange for chaos & lucre.

You know I don't even expect a candidate to be 100% aligned with my viewpoint. But when they flat out lie as they report to the public whatever the disappointing topic of the day is...well I don't deserve that.

ww
wildwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #52
Unicellular Fungi

Equilibrium, you have mail.
W_B
Wildlife_Biologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #53
Heron

Wild Watcher you and I may have raised our kids to respect others, that money is not everything, but it is important if you want to eat (fine - razor blade line there). But in a democracy we have to go along with the majority. What is the rest of the majority that gets to vote say?

Plus, there is mental illness problem: It is rampant! Even the CDC says there is an epidemic. We have a drug problem in this country (comorbid with mental illness). I also see they are having no problems on the TV show of finding "Hoarders" to film. Is it really 'NOT unusual to hear of someone walking in a place and killing a bunch of people?

That is because of--- (here it comes) ---vaccines are damaging the hypothalamus- part of the brain that controls the endocrine system, that controls blood sugar, thirst, elimination of the intestines, aggression, mood, sexuality.

Where am I going with all of this ????
I guess We have all made decisions that we don't know the full implications of what those decisions lead to.

I trusted the CDC, doctors, professors, and the NIH -- - as in faith - like a religion- so I am to blame in that regard.

It is so easy to be a sheep though, and not even know it. .

Last edited by liquidambar; 05-19-2013 at 10:17 PM. Reason: cause it didn't make sense the first several times
liquidambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #54
Official Plant Nerd

Surprise surprise.... the permaculturists want to practice their "science" in deserts too,
--
WB> "Equilibrium, you have mail." Yaaa.... I'm sure I've got lots of em. I keep meaning to get to those PMs and my e-mail and never quite make it. Last week I did go in and delete about 1000 e-mails so that takes care of that.... I'll just start over from scratch. The PMs I don't delete though.... I just get to em when I can like.... when there's a blizzard outside or it's raining cats and dogs. Sorry about that.... it's not you... it's me. BTW.... I like the way you post.... short... sweet and.... to the point.
--
Liquid> "Plus, there is mental illness problem: It is rampant! Even the CDC says there is an epidemic." Is it a problem.... is it rampant>>>>? Lookie here, Inventor Of ADHD's Deathbed Confession: "ADHD Is A Fictitious Disease" but.... this is even better, Psychiatry's New Diagnostic Manual: "Don't Buy It. Don't Use It. Don't Teach It." | Mother Jones.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #55
Fox

pawprint present day news in USA

Massive dust storms hit southeast Colorado, evoking "Dirty Thirties" - The Denver Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROM THE ARTICLE, by Colleen O'Connor
It's like the silent spring, empty and eerie. Hardly a tractor in sight, as far as the eye can see. No one laboring to prepare for the wheat harvest. No cattle grazing, because the grasses have gone dormant and ranchers are selling off their herds or trucking them elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROM THE ARTICLE, by Colleen O'Connor
The Stulps are using the latest technologies and soil conservation practices developed after the Dust Bowl, including no-till farming, which allows for growing crops without turning the soil.
"You don't want to risk unnecessary tillage," he said, pointing to a particularly erodible area of land. "If you plow that once, it will probably start blowing."

ww
Old 08-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #56
Official Plant Nerd

ww> And to think millions of pounds of food scraps from schools and hospitals and commercial cafeterias and restaurants and food processing plants are ending up in landfills so all of us can be kept on the chemical and synthetic fertilizer tread mill!!! Did you catch the link to a film in this thread, BBBM Garden LOL. I REALLY think you’ll get a lot out of watching the film rc put up and if you want to save it…. he’s added a link to a place where you can download it and save it to your hard drive!!! I've been passing it around to personal friends.... they're loving it!!!

Tags
allan savory, balance, conserving, desert, drought, ecosystem, fire, grass, grasses, grasslands, graze, grazing, habitat, livestock, oxidation, prairie, sage, ted talks, topsoil, water, water depletion, wise