Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Green Products and Service Providers > Green Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Carbon

Default Trickle Ring Drip Irrigation Rings

The Trickle Ring is a 12 inch diameter ring which attaches to a garden hose to provide trickle irrigation to trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetables. By adjusting the water supply to the ring, water can be directed to the root perimeter at a rate suitable to soil absorption rates and plant requirements to minimize wasteful runoff. The rings may be used in a simple and effective irrigation network by using adjustable "Y" connectors and garden hoses to meter differing amounts of water to each plant, or one ring can easily be moved to wherever it is needed.

I found this great web site by accident while following up on a comment one of the members had posted regarding my product and I would like to offer the rings to Wildlife Gardeners members for a discounted price of $8 each plus 2.95 shipping which is a discount from the web site price of $10.95 and much less than the price which a few garden sites (which I wholesale to) sell it for.

It is an ideal irrigation alternative for many stuations and if you are not happy with the product, simply return it to me and i will refund the purchase price less shipping. I welcome any questions you may have-

Thank you! John
Attached Thumbnails
Trickle Ring Drip Irrigation Rings-dsc02592.jpg   Trickle Ring Drip Irrigation Rings-trickle-20ring-202006.jpg  
Tricklering is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conserve, drip, irrigation, ring, rings, trickle, water