Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Green Products and Service Providers > Green .orgs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Carbon

Default Central New York Native Plant Association

Hi All,

I belong to a great group, located in the Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. It is the Finger Lakes Native Plant Society: http://www.fingerlakesnativeplantsociety.org Founded ten years ago, the organization teaches about our [New York] native flora- preservation, gardening, ecology and we hold both indoor programs and outdoor field trips throughout the year. We do not charge for any of these programs. If you get a chance, check out our website. The "Native Plant of the Month" column is a good resource if you are looking for information about a particular plant. The column is written by members and non-members, anyone who would like to tell about a special plant of theirs. If you have a favorite plant that you'd like published on our website, please let me know. It has to be a plant native to New York, preferably central New York. Enjoy the site. I know there are many, many more beautiful plants across our country that we do not have here in New York. That's why sites like this one (Wildlife Gardeners) are so valuable in sharing information to everyone.
FLNPSwebmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Unicellular Fungi

I'm liken the lichen at your site
Old 01-13-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
Heron

Welcome to the site. I'm a little too far south to offer plant info, LOL

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling. ~Mirabel Osler

LadySapphire22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
association, central, native, plant, york