Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Green Products and Service Providers > Green Blogs and Websites

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #21
Administrator

Actually, the list is a gift to us from a member who did not believe she had the time to maintain it. She shared her list with us and gave us permission to use it for the benefit of all WG members and guests to our site.

The list is in part, still maintained by the original member who shared it and is enhanced by all members who make suggestions for inclusion.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #22
Grub

I'm going to be writing an article featuring our Porterbrook in my "heroes" section. Any great "Porter" stories to share?
Old 08-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #23
Unicellular Fungi

I might have a little story to share that would make you giggle.

I need to ask my husband for permission first.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #24
Grub

Lorax: Goody, I love to giggle!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #25
Grub

I just tweeted links to this forum from Twitter (CB4wildlife). I am so grateful I found you folks and wanted to spread the word about how great you are. Thank you for all that you do.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #26
Pope

Your blog continues to be informative and engaging, Carole. It is a good read; thank you for the words of wisdom!
Hedgerowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:27 PM   #27
Grub

Default Frank Porter in now a Conservation Gardening Hero

Hello all:
I've missed you! Sorry for my absence over the past couple of weeks, but I am back now after dealing with a family illness.

I know it is later than expected, but Frank Porter is now an official Conservation Gardening Hero!

Here's the link to the article:
Frank Porter: Conservation Gardening Hero | Conservation Gardening

I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments there!

Now off to catch up on what you've all been doing. I'm sure it has been exciting.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #28
Grub

Great to see you on here! Thanks for sharing the blog link. It is always great to "meet" other people with similar passions! Welcome!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #29
Lungwort

Default hi Carole

Carole - I see you here too...not surprising though as I too have just found these forums and I feel like I've come home!!!

And the world gets smaller...
THBFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #30
Too Wild To Garden

Hi everyone! Carole has featured my garden on her blog this week. She is traveling today, so I am posting this link for her: A Visit to Michelle Clay’s Ecosystem Garden | Ecosystem Gardening Here's hoping my little garden inspires others to try similar projects!
Stoloniferous is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conservation, conservationgardening, gardening, gardening for wildlife, sustainable landscaping