Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #11
POM Judge & Official Non Gardener

I have never seen ads anywhere on WG. Also, I stayed signed in on the three browsers I use.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:42 PM   #12
Official Plant Nerd

Bummer on the ads. I know you guys hate them like I do!!! Consume consume consume. I've got pop up blockers and ad blockers and all kinds of crap that stops junk from bombarding my senses. If they're here... I haven't seen em if that's makes y'all feel better.
--
hava> get one of your kids or maybe your husband to install PhotoFiltre, PhotoFiltre download and reviews from SnapFiles. It's free but don't accept any toolbars if they offer em along with the PhotoFiltre. I don't know how to do much on computers but.... I know how to resize and that program is fast at resizing. You open it and drag the photo you want to resize into it then click the word image up at the top then you get a drop down where you can click image size then you type in 500 or 750 for the width and the height prefills then you click ok then you click yes and that's it. You're done and you can resize them rapid fire which I like and then you don't end up sitting around waiting for their program to resize. I was doing it that way even when they were resizing for us since I'm too impatient waiting for huge photos to rearrange their pixels or whatever it is that resizers do. I don't know how to get them in threads though like how you guys do it. Mine always just ended up a thumbnail in what ever order I added them.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:14 AM   #13
Rock Star

I tried again to access from email and the ads are bigger more colorful and flashing.
I'm on now from logging in outside email so no ads.
will-o-wisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #14
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

When you say
Quote:
I tried again to access from email and the ads are bigger more colorful and flashing.
It's like whomever is adding them is saying, I know you can see me but you can't find me, "take that" kind of mentality.

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ads, visible