Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Default Photo Album Trouble

Today I decided to upload a new album and patiently added them one at a time, because resizing seemed to be an issue. After getting most of them added, I decided to edit the title of the album...once I did that, I could no longer access the photos. When I click on the album the cover photo appears with an oddly colored border and a "TAB" icon that doesn't appear except as an X in a box.

The album was originally called Local Park Early Spring...I changed it to Local Park: Early Spring. (Yes, I know, havalotta isn't the only one who does stuff like that. )

Is it lost forever? Do I have to start all over again?

If I changed back to the original title would I be able to view the photos again?

Thanks.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Heron

Yeah I was browsing the Albums last night looking for ideas and styles others have come up with for us Wildlife Gardeners. Actually I've been reading mostly old posts trying to learn and imagine what I'm going to do in the next 6 months. The thing I like about this forum is you can post pictures directly from your computer,, Unfortunately that probably means any Album can be lost too. If you notice right below your Album is one called Compact Habitat and I can't find the pictures in it either. Of course I still have that File on my E-Machine but probably won't repost it as the area I'm expanding will feature more up-dated Pictures of Compact Habitat. When I transfer pictures from my digital camera to the computer I try to make them as small as possible before trying to transfer them to a post or into my Album. Please don't get upset and stop loading your pictures because I really like seeing what other like minded gardeners are doing as most other pictures you see on other sites seem Scott's/Monsanto inspired.
Third year they leap; So plant some today
sprucetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucetree View Post
Please don't get upset and stop loading your pictures because I really like seeing what other like minded gardeners are doing as most other pictures you see on other sites seem Scott's/Monsanto inspired.
Oh, I'm not upset...just hoping I can get it back instead of re-creating the album. I can always do that...but I'll need to find the time. I'd really like to share those pictures because it is a very natural park that has to be an excellent habitat. It is great inspiration--although it will be a long time before our property looks that good--if ever, but it sure will be fun trying, and I'm sure the end result will still be beautiful. I'll try to get them posted later this week...or next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucetree View Post
If you notice right below your Album is one called Compact Habitat and I can't find the pictures in it either. Of course I still have that File on my E-Machine but probably won't repost it as the area I'm expanding will feature more up-dated Pictures of Compact Habitat.
I love the title "Compact Habitat"...maybe you should take your own advice and repost your pics there too! You can always make another one with the updates.

I looked at your other album... I like the idea of birds and squirrels planting your woodland. Just be careful that they don't plant invasives--especially if that is all they have nearby.

I'd like to see your albums, too. Today, I got some work done in my future woodland... I can envision it grown in, and I enjoy how the paths are developing. Looking at it and taking pictures, I thought how you could appreciate what it *will* look like.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
album, photo, trouble