Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Salamander

Default error

vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2

Anyone know how to fix this? I was able to see the picture in the testing forum. But get this message when trying to post in the regular forum. Thanks for any help.
NEBogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
Unicellular Fungi

You mentioned testing forum, to which forum were you referring? By all means please do provide a link to the forum.

What exactly were you trying to do? Were you attempting to create a new thread? If so, in which forum?

We have not made any changes recently that could have resulted in this error message. Popowich will need you to explain exactly what you were doing to enable him to try to help you.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
Salamander

I did a search for test thread, entered some info and pictures, then previewed it, every thing seemed okay. I didn't submit it tho.
Then I tried to add text and photos in the Saga of a new bogger thread, after the pictures downloaded, down at the bottom of the window, it said it was sending info to WG, then is when the message pops up. It's been so long, am I simply forgetting something?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

NEBogger....
We've found Loading one-two photos at a time works ok.... and will eliminate that message being sent to you.
If you try and upload any more than 1-2 at a time The upload is somehow disabled resulting in THAT message. Grrrrrr

Hope they can get the system back to what it once was....Enabling us to load 4-5 photos all at once.
One-two photos at a time is MUCH more time consuming.

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
Salamander

Thanks Havalotta. I was thinking we used to be able to load 4 & 5 at a time, albeit kind of slow. Will try this.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
Salamander

That worked... Now that I think about it, when I testing it, I only submitted two pix. Thanks...
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #7
Official Plant Nerd

I've been loading 5 at a time for months.... or at least I could. My camera isn't as big as some of the ones you guys have. I think my pixels are a lot less. Maybe I can't load 5 right now and I don't even know it. I'll check to see if I still can. Maybe they've got a problem again and don't know it?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #8
Salamander

I do have a different camera now. Kids gave it to me for Mother's Day, I can see the screen on this one even!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #9
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

Equill have you tried loading 4-5 today anywhere?
I haven't been able to load more than 1-2 at a time for months.

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #10
Official Plant Nerd

I'm wasted.... my body and my brain took off on me. I'm trying to find that thread where benj1 was helping me with my new veggie beds and I can't find the thing. We had a break in the weather... it's been in th upper 50's and today it hit 60 so I took off the last 3 afternoons to get this beds filled with compost and then a mix of compost mixed with sand and top soil to my veggie beds. El problemo.... the veggie beds are about 600' away from where they dumped the load in my driveway.... I got smart and shoveled it all into a trailer and then the riding lawn mower broke so I couldn't get the trailer over by the veggie beds.... no problem since we happen to have a few more riding lawn mowers for spare parts but.... Pillsbury was gone so I had to shovel it all out of the trailer and into the wheelbarrels and now I'm getting frustrated that I can't test out the photos since I can't find the thread but.... here goes.... meet my veggie beds and now I've got to go sleep off this body and brain aches...
Attached Thumbnails
error-img_4563.jpg   error-img_4572.jpg   error-img_4570.jpg   error-img_4567.jpg   error-img_4568.jpg  

Tags
error