Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening

Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/wildlife-gardeners.php)
-   Forum Feedback (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/forum-feedback/)
-   -   How did you find the Wildlife Gardeners Website? (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/forum-feedback/6491-how-did-you-find-wildlife-gardeners-website.html)

Cirsium 07-10-2010 04:54 PM

How did you find the Wildlife Gardeners Website?

How did you find the Wildlife Gardeners website? You can help us find new members by letting us know how you found us. We want to target our effort to get more members like you. Members that are interested in nature and natural gardening methods. Members that want to be environmentally friendly in their choices for gardening and landscaping practices. Members that want to preserve and protect our natural ecosystems.

A. Referred here by a member of Wildlife Gardeners.

B. A link found in an internet search (Google, Yahoo, etc.). I was searching for ...

C. An organization I belong to mentioned WildlifeGardeners.org.

D. WildlifeGardeners.org was mentioned at a presentation I attended.

E. Email from WildlifeGardeners.org.

F. A link found on another website. (Which one?)

G. Other. (Please let us know what it was.)

dapjwy 07-10-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cirsium (Post 71410)
How did you find the Wildlife Gardeners website? You can help us find new members by letting us know how you found us. We want to target our effort to get more members like you. Members that are interested in nature and natural gardening methods. Members that want to be environmentally friendly in their choices for gardening and landscaping practices. Members that want to preserve and protect our natural ecosystems.

A. Referred here by a member of Wildlife Gardeners.

B. A link found in an internet search (Google, Yahoo, etc.). I was searching for ...

C. An organization I belong to mentioned WildlifeGardeners.org.

D. WildlifeGardeners.org was mentioned at a presentation I attended.

E. Email from WildlifeGardeners.org.

F. A link found on another website. (Which one?)

G. Other. (Please let us know what it was.)

If memory serves:

F. A link found on another website. (Which one?) Gardenweb's NativePlantForum

Sage 07-10-2010 05:15 PM

Some of my photos on Flickr were *solicited for use on this website before it opened. Not surprisingly I was interested to see what it was all about, and when I got word it was open for business, I hopped on over to see, liked what I saw, joined, yada yada yada.
* I offer them freely to non-profits and educational sites.

jack 07-10-2010 05:26 PM

I had actually been searching for wildlife gardening sites and this one came up.

Greenjeans 07-10-2010 05:37 PM

Quote:

I was searching on Google for info on Bokashi and this site came up. I found what I was looking for and a great deal more! :)

amelanchier 07-10-2010 08:17 PM

Drat! Voted A, but it was really E, didn't see that option at first. Equilibrium recommended me, Fearless Weeder e-mailed me, and then I eventually moseyed over & signed up.

Gloria 07-10-2010 10:53 PM

A member left a message on my blog suggesting that I would like Wildlife Gardeners Forum and inviting me to join.

bridget1964 07-10-2010 11:35 PM

I was searching for native plant information. I think John and I were trying to ID some trailing arbutus(using Google) and I stumbled upon WG. I immediately bookmarked it and emailed it to myself.

Heidi 07-11-2010 08:49 AM

a friend sent it to me who is not a member but stumbled on it and thought I would like it

havalotta 07-11-2010 11:11 AM

Master gardeners included the link in one of their newsletters. I checked it out aaaaaaand :hook