Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
Carbon

thumbs down I'm not authorized?

I am trying to post photos in this thread. I read the tips to new members and followed the steps but was then not allowed to attach photos or create an album. I tried sending feedback but was again blocked, so I am posting my problem here, where I don't seem to have an issue being able to send a message. Perhaps the moderator will see this and help me out.
Asteroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Administrator

Do you have a cookie blocker or any new security software on your PC?

The forum software requires that you allow cookies to keep you logged in and for other features in the site to work correctly.

What are the error messages you receive when attempting to post photos and create an album?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
POM Judge & Official Non Gardener

Default I'm not authorized?

Last year some suggested I plant a trumpet vine. A month ago I took it out of the closet and put it on the balcony along with all the other dead looking stuff.

Finally! It's showing signs of life! In all my long terra cotta planters only the chives have come back, but Yea! I told Roger that this week we are going to get everything pulled out and the soil changed so I can go get some stuff!

Last May was so horrible, but this year I'm going to go ahead and plant!

I want birds, bugs, butterflies and hummers among the jungle! This is Buffalo so basically I need annuals, unless they will survive the winter in planters. I think Cosmos are perennial and I love them so I'll get them.

Last year Buffalo gardeners cried and nothing grew well. We had virtually no hot weather.

Trying to upload pix and got this again
Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #4
WG Operations, Facilitator

camera5

Sage,
Check the file size of your photo. Is it in 3-5 megabyte range or larger?
If so, this error can appear.

Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Although photos are automatically resized when you upload them, there is a file size limit for jpg files around 2 megabytes.

My hubby's Nikon camera is set to take very high quality photos and the jpg files end up being around 5 megabytes. That's a really big file.

You may have to reduce the pixel rate of some of your jpg files before you upload them.

The file size limits are listed in the upload diaglog box.

I'm not authorized?-upload-file-size-limits.jpg

Tags
authorized, forum problems, forum questions, member questions, problems, problems posting photos, questions