Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #11
Unicellular Fungi

I would like to propose a forum for aquatic animals. We have forums for terrestrial animals but currently no forums for aquatic animals such as corals, marine worms, jellyfish, sharks, whales, octopuses, or fish.

All the animals of terrestrial biomes are covered however I see no logical place for aquatic animals. I believe we inadvertently left out freshwater and marine animals. We should not leave out the animals of the aquatic biome when water covers approximately 75% of the earth. These ecosystems are equally important to us.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #12
WG's Mr. Tomato Head

That's fine. Figure out a name for it.
"If gardening isn't a pleasure for you, chances are the work will merely give you a rotten disposition. If you'd rather be golfing or fishing, get a bumper sticker that says so, and forget gardening."
Elsa Bakalar
WG Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #13
Heron

Going off the deep end ?
lonediver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
POM Judge & Official Non Gardener

I'd like to see endangered birds, for sure! I'm a DEC Peregrine volunteer in Buffalo and here in sw Florida, I see Wood Storks everywhere, but they are endangered and most people never see one in the wild.

Wanted... endangered species forum-p1020585.jpg Wood Stork, by the side of a road in Fort Myers

Wanted... endangered species forum-p1320300-2.jpg Peregrine Falcon fledgling in Buffalo
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #15
Official Plant Nerd

What ever you name it... it needs to be clear it includes the critters of lakes, rivers, ponds, estuaries, AND oceans and coral reefs.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #16
Unicellular Fungi

Perhaps no one noticed however we have a new endangered species forum-
Threatened & Endangered Species - Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening
Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #17
Fox

I guess we all need to get busy and start populating this forum with pictures and issues.
MaggyNoLia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
endangered, endangered species, endangered wildlife, endangerment, extinct, extinct species, extinction, forum, species, wanted