Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
Carbon

Default Photo Contest Prize

The photo contest is an excellent way to solicit participation by members! We all have our own special things we would like to show off, and its a great way to experience what is going on in other parts of the country.

To help encourage members to submit photos, I am offering a copy of my interactive DVD 1,200 Weeds of the United States and Adjacent Canada as a prize for January's winner of the photo contest. This is the most comprehensive weed reference ever published for North America, and I'm sure you will find it useful (once things start growing). You can see details, including how many of the 1,200 weeds occur in your state or province, by visiting my web site at www.xidservices.com
The Weed Guy
The weed guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:25 AM   #2
WG Staff

The Photo of the Month forum was created for all of us to get a chance to see some really great photos of North American Plants, wildlife, and all types of sustainable practices. It's a great area to submit photos of wildlife visiting our yards, prize winning pumpkins, still lifes of our veggies, trips to natural areas, or just about anything that could be discussed at WG. We're happy members are beginning to find that forum.

Thank you for finding that forum! And thank you for offering one of your DVD's to who ever is chosen as the winner for January!

Check your private messages.
Staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
Unicellular Fungi

I found it! I like that forum!

Tags
contest, photo, prize