Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 04:31 AM   #51
Fox

Oh gosh, now I hope you like it. Is there a store where you could try it first?

The software that came with my tablet is:
Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
Corel Painter Essentials 4.0
Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0

and a free 8x8 photo book offer from Shutterfly
plus one year of a premium store on Cafepress (nominally $60) plus $15 discount.

Even the packaging is way cool and Apple-esque. Which, coming from PC-bland-land as I do, I appreciate.
Calliandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #52
Official Plant Nerd

I'm positive I'll like it... so don't worry. I was going to buy the small pen tablet but they were out so I decided to buy the small pen and touch tablet but they were out of that one too so I caved and bit the bullet to buy the pen and touch fun tablet. It came with Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0, Corel Painter Essentials 4.0, Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0. It might have other programs bundled but since I haven't installed any of the drivers or opened the box yet... I don't know. I don't know how to use any of these free programs so they can sit in the box until I'm in the mood to toy with my sanity. I get ugly when things go wrong with my computer. Every time I install new software something goes wrong so this has to wait a bit. I don't want my ugliness to rear up until all the kids are back to school.

Tags
request