Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Unicellular Fungi

Default A very sincere thank you

A very sincere thank you to the member who reported a questionable private message from a newly approved registrant to WG Admin. He was not the typical spammer. Most slipping through beeline to your threads littering them with offers and solicitations. They are easy to identify. This former member beelined to your private messaging system where he evidently attempted to exploit the sharing nature of 28 members for personal gain. (sigh) He had an affiliation with an online website offering pollinator products.

Please know that anyone may contact any member of our management team at any time with any question or concern.

Please also know that we all have the ability to report questionable private messages and posts individually.

Report-A-Post
Report-A-PM

Old 11-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
Official Plant Nerd

An infiltrator slammin' the PM system, eh? I didn't get any PMs from anyone new lately.... I feel so... so... so.... left out of the lounge lizard loop. Just kidding... I'll take a pass on getting that kinda PM. Pesty little relentless buggers aren't they!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
An infiltrator slammin' the PM system, eh? I didn't get any PMs from anyone new lately.... I feel so... so... so.... left out of the lounge lizard loop.
Must Touch Shiney!
I will age, but I refuse to get old.
NEWisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #4
Official Plant Nerd

NEWIsc> OHMAGOD!!! I've got pop burning my nose!!! You too!!! We're all supposed to give spew alerts before posting anything like that so we've got a chance to swallow what we're drinking or eating. linrose JUST got me in another thread and now you too!!!
--
Lorax> I totally understand where you're coming from. If it smells "fishy".... it probably is "fishy". I didn't get anything "fishy" but if I had... I woulda screamed to 1 of you guys like a stuck pig.

Tags
sincere