Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
WG Facebook Administrator

greenthumb New Facebook group!

I have been tasked with administering the new Wildlife Gardeners Facebook group. Please join here:
Wildlife Gardeners | Facebook
We will be using it as a promotional tool for this forum, posting snippets of interest from the forum and recent news. I also encourage members to post their photos of wildlife & native plants, & to invite people they know who might be interested. Let's make it a really attractive advertisement for our forum and for the practice of wildlife gardening!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelanchier View Post
I have been tasked with administering the new Wildlife Gardeners Facebook group. Please join here:
Wildlife Gardeners | Facebook
We will be using it as a promotional tool for this forum, posting snippets of interest from the forum and recent news. I also encourage members to post their photos of wildlife & native plants, & to invite people they know who might be interested. Let's make it a really attractive advertisement for our forum and for the practice of wildlife gardening!
Great idea for promotion...I like the idea of it being only snippets and pictures that will attract people to the real site--so people will post HERE and not there.

Posting our best photos there will surely make it very attractive to people and catch their attention.
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
Curious George & UAOKA recipient

The site looks great. I posted some photos. When I tried to return to the site from my homepage, however, it said "error on the page" and wouldn't let me return. Don't know if it's anything you can do anything about or it's just a random fluctuation of the Facebook computer but thought you should know there is a minor problem.

Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Turttle's pollinator garden
turttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
WG Facebook Administrator

Turttle - I think that probably counts in the "random fluctuation" category. I haven't had any trouble. Thanks for posting pics!

Tags
facebook, facebook group, facebook page, group, photos, pictures, post, posts, promote, promote wildlifegardeners, promoting, promotion, snippets, wildlife gardeners, wildlifegardeners, wildlifegardeners.com