Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2015, 04:49 PM   #61
Co-Administrator

Vacations (new cameras, luggage, etc.) are in full swing and back to school (laptops, tablets, etc.) is just around the corner. If you are thinking about purchases from Amazon please consider Wildlifegardener's participation in Amazon's sales commission program.

Amazon Shopping - Do it from Here and Support Wildlife Gardeners!

Cirsium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #62
Alternate POM Judge

I do. I use the WG link every time I buy from Amazon. I buy frequently from Amazon. Love it.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:27 PM   #63
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

I rarely order stuff on line (or buy much in general), but this year I did buy from Amazon a couple of times and remembered to link to it from here.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:53 AM   #64
Co-Administrator

bump

Old 02-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #65
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

So all you need to do is click upon let's say this sample (from our site...) https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...e-gardeners-20 Then type whatever you wish to look at then order and the site recieves a small commission for the sale? That's It?

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 12:51 AM   #66
Co-Administrator

That's it!

Here's some additional info from post #1:
Quote:
Wildlife Gardeners is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.

This program provides a convenient way for members and guests to do their shopping at Amazon, and at the same time help support Wildlife Gardeners.

How does it work?
When you click on any Amazon link that is on our website you are taken to Amazon's website. One link that you can use is at the end of this post.

Once you get to Amazon from one of our links, if you then make a purchase at Amazon we will earn a small commission for the sale. It works for everything that you purchase at that time.

After you get to the Amazon website from one of our links just go to the products that you want to purchase, put them in your cart, and complete your order. Itís all done automatically. Amazon knows that you came to their store from Wildlife Gardeners and they will give us a small commission for the sale. You do not have to buy the product in the link that you used to get to Amazon.

For the purchaser everything is exactly the same as any shopping experience at Amazon. Same prices, same deals, same services - same everything. There is no additional cost to you.

And at the same time you will be providing Wildlife Gardeners with some much needed financial support. It will help to pay the costs of keeping Wildlife Gardeners online. Itís a great way for you to get the products that you want from the Amazon store and help support Wildlife Gardeners at the same time!

Frequently Asked Questions:

When I click on a link at Wildlife Gardeners and I land at the Amazon website, does that mean I have to buy something?
No. There's no obligation to buy anything.

When I buy something at Amazon, how can I be sure that Wildlife Gardeners will get the commission?
The simplest and surest way to be sure that Wildlife Gardeners receives the commission is to always enter the Amazon website through an Amazon link here at the Wildlife Gardeners website for all of your shopping at Amazon. You donít have to do anything extra, it will all be done automatically if you get to Amazon through one of the links on WG.

Iím not a member of Wildlife Gardeners but I enjoy visiting your website, can I help support Wildlife Gardeners?
Yes. We would very much appreciate your support. Guests that use the Amazon links on our website to make purchases at Amazon will earn a commission for Wildlife Gardeners.

Will Wildlife Gardeners know who buys what?
No. All we get is a list of products purchased and the commissions they earned. We do not know who bought them.

Will Wildlife Gardeners get my home address, email address, credit card number or other personal information?
No. Only Amazon will have the information that you provide to them during the purchase transaction. Amazon does not share this information with us.

You can use the following link to go to Amazonís website; or use any other Amazon link on our website (they all start with 'Amazon.com:').
Amazon.com: Bringing Nature Home: How You Can Sustain Wildlife with Native Plants, Updated and Expanded (9780881929928): Rick Darke, Douglas W. Tallamy: Books

Happy shopping, and thank you for supporting Wildlife Gardeners!!

Old 02-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #67

Too much technological input always blew me off the charts and swayed me from ever doing anything but now..... (Still in the learning phase) I'm understanding technology a whole lot better than I did way back in 2010 when this post first showed up. I've a certificate from someone for my Birthday for Amazon to burn up. It's really not that much but I will certainly follow the link and use it now that I know how.

Old 02-06-2017, 12:19 AM   #68
Co-Administrator

Amazon is loaded with goodies - get something fun!

Old 02-06-2017, 07:58 AM   #69

Last year I purchased a couple of metal silhouettes. Cut outs of a pileated woodpecker and a cute little perching owl. Part of the pattern includes a bent section at the base so you can tap a couple of nails through to anchor them. The pileated was placed upon a vertical tree and the owl upon an ole stump in the ground. Gives me something to look at while doing dished up at the camp when the real deals aren't around. They were pretty realistic in appearance, not gaudy shiny but rustic rusted? metal pretty heavy so they will not be disintegrating with age.

Tags
amazon, amazon link, amazon.com, associates, books, buy, christmas shopping, donation, financial, gardeners, gifts, llc, program, services, shop, shopping, support, wildlife, wildlife gardeners