Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
The Bug Whisperer

Default Insect/Arthropod Photo Contest

Announcing the First (and hopefully not the Last) Annual Insect/Arthropod Photo Contest Entries may be posted to this thread through 31 December 2009; there will be two categories: (1) individual images and (2) slide shows - a series of three to seven images that ‘tell a story.’ Winners in both categories will receive a copy of the National Wildlife Federation’s “Field Guide to the Insects and Spiders of North America,” courtesy of the National Wildlife Federation and an anonymous donor. Decisions of the judges (myself, Dave Stiles, and also perhaps my wife, who has a far better artistic perspective then I do ) will be final. There are only two rules: All images must be from this year, and the images cannot be digitally altered/enhanced. Multiple entries are allowed. Please send me a private email if you have any questions.

suunto

Henry Ward Beecher
suunto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
Official Plant Nerd

I will participate in this. Count me in when there are bugs out there other than flies.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
WG Staff

Thank you suunto. Excellent idea. I saw the very first white butterfly or moth flitting across the yard this afternoon. Very soon the bugs will be gracing us on a regular basis.

Tags
contest, insect or arthropod, photo