Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Welcome To The Wildlife Gardeners Forum! > Forum Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #71
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

Linrose: The E-mail link you had sent me is not going through to you.

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #72
WG's Mr. Tomato Head

Well said Lorax.

Right now my No. one priority is making sure Linrose has the freedom to fundraise as she sees fit. No money coming in- no funding source for prizes/perks.

Letís get through the holidays; she'll tell us what her fundraiser nets; we'll take it from there.
"If gardening isn't a pleasure for you, chances are the work will merely give you a rotten disposition. If you'd rather be golfing or fishing, get a bumper sticker that says so, and forget gardening."
Elsa Bakalar
WG Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #73
Official Plant Nerd

linrose> my cd or dvd drive or whatever it is isn't working. I guess it's been a while since I used it since I had no clue it didn't work. My kid put the file on a brand new jump drive for you. It's a huge file. Could you pm me a mailing address so I can get it off to you for your calendar? If you want... I'll prepay for a calendar too.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #74
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

linrose> I can pay you in advance for a calendar too if it is needed ahead of a run.

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #75
WG Fundraising Coordinator

No need hava and equil, we will produce these calendars one at a time. They will cost about $8 to make, I thought $15 each per calendar is fair which will include shipping. The profit will benefit WG. I'm still figuring out the logistics, shipping and payment wise but it is better to have each person order directly from Vistaprint to avoid double shipping and contribute the remainder to WG, whether through me or directly to a WG account.

I really wanted to avoid doing a mass printing not knowing the demand. Perhaps if we sell enough this year we can expand to printing 100 or more in future years to keep the costs down. Call this a beta test for our little venture!

Equil, if your original file is 2MB or so you can e-mail me your photo as an attachment. It should go through easily. If not I will PM you with my mailing address.

PM me or post here with any further questions!
linrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #76
Official Plant Nerd

Ahhhh.... that's why it wouldn't go through and kept getting hung up.... making me so frustrated I was ready to spit BBs!!! I just found out the file is 3.57 MB. Thank you thank you thank you for mentioning that!!! I doubt seriously if I woulda figured out what the problem was on my own anytime soon!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #77

Havalotta, I'm trying to reach you via PM but your mailbox must be full so I'll have to talk to you here. I have a deadline of January 26 for the POM photos, you can try to e-mail them or put them on a disc or flash drive and mail them to me if that works for you. I'm waiting on you and dap to send photos, and still waiting on equil's mailing too. Once I get them I still have to adjust them before I submit them which takes some time. I'd like to get this project done before Feb. 1st.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #78
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrose View Post
Havalotta, I'm trying to reach you via PM but your mailbox must be full so I'll have to talk to you here. I have a deadline of January 26 for the POM photos, you can try to e-mail them or put them on a disc or flash drive and mail them to me if that works for you. I'm waiting on you and dap to send photos, and still waiting on equil's mailing too. Once I get them I still have to adjust them before I submit them which takes some time. I'd like to get this project done before Feb. 1st.
I answered in the other thread, but will repeat it here: can I e-mail them to you...or are they too big for that?

If not, do you use Dropbox? From what I understand, I upload it to Dropbox and then send you the link. If you can figure it out, I can...and if I can't Jeff will show me the way.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #79

dap - go ahead and e-mail them to me, one at a time if need be. You will know if they went through or not. I've gotten pretty big files by e-mail, I say 2MB but I've gotten over 6MB before. I don't know anything about Dropbox but will give it a go if it works for you.

BTW, what other thread are you talking about?
Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #80
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrose View Post
dap - go ahead and e-mail them to me, one at a time if need be. You will know if they went through or not. I've gotten pretty big files by e-mail, I say 2MB but I've gotten over 6MB before. I don't know anything about Dropbox but will give it a go if it works for you.

BTW, what other thread are you talking about?
Do I have your home e-mail? Or can I attach it to a PM?

I think the other thread you mentioned this in was titled "Havalotta".
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announce, announcement, calendar, caps, fund, logo, manage, management, motto, print, printing, raising, sell, selling, t-shirts, team