Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening

Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/wildlife-gardeners.php)
-   Forum Announcements (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/forum-announcements/)
-   -   Management team announcement (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/forum-announcements/11020-management-team-announcement.html)

WG Admin 11-14-2012 08:30 AM

Management team announcement
 
Let's welcome Dapjwy as the newest member of WG's management team.

Let's thank Biigblueyes for an outstanding job in Hospitality.

Congratulations Biigblueyes; you advance to whole board moderator.

Rebek56 11-14-2012 08:47 AM

Congratulations to both of you.

Sage 11-14-2012 09:22 AM

Congrats, Biig, for your dedication and advancement to Global!

And also to you dap! What are your duties now?

Sage 11-14-2012 09:38 AM

Dap, does this mean you can tell us what to do, where to go and put us up for the night? :rofl

Equilibrium 11-14-2012 03:56 PM

Whoa!!!! You're both big kahuna heavy hitters now!!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! Way to go!!!! ;) ;) ;)

adding something.... Does this mean I have to behave myself better>>>? ;)

NEWisc 11-14-2012 04:31 PM

Congratulations to you both! :toast

It's nice to see members taking that next step up to support the mission of Wildlife Gardeners. Your enlarged roles will provide you with both a challenge and an opportunity to make this great website even better.

Best wishes for success in your new roles.

biigblueyes 11-14-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WG Admin (Post 123918)
Congratulations Biigblueyes; you advance to whole board moderator.

ummmm - thanks. . . I think!

Sage - global, eh?

Thanks for the nice words!

scarecrowsdrm 11-14-2012 08:48 PM

:twothumbsup Congratulations to you guys! Well deserved!

So...when do I get to evolve from a "Grub"? Any ideas? ;-)

biigblueyes 11-14-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrowsdrm (Post 123965)
So...when do I get to evolve from a "Grub"? Any ideas? ;-)

At 251 posts. So what are you waiting for - start posting. You're almost there!

dapjwy 11-14-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WG Admin (Post 123918)
Let's welcome Dapjwy as the newest member of WG's management team.

Let's thank Biigblueyes for an outstanding job in Hospitality.

Congratulations Biigblueyes; you advance to whole board moderator.

Thank you. I hope I can meet your expectations.

Congratulations, Biigblueeyes! (I guess I now have my answer to whether you retired or got a promotion. )

Thank you all for the good wishes and congratulations. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 123921)
And also to you dap! What are your duties now?

Honestly, I don't really know yet! ~smile~ This is all happening so fast (for me anyway).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 123924)
Dap, does this mean you can tell us what to do, where to go and put us up for the night?

Tell you what to do? No. Tell you where to go... um... No. Put you up for the night...perhaps. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equilibrium (Post 123946)
adding something.... Does this mean I have to behave myself better>>>?

I don't think so...ask biigblue, not me! (Part of the fun here on WG is your "misbehaving".)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWisc (Post 123949)
It's nice to see members taking that next step up to support the mission of Wildlife Gardeners. Your enlarged roles will provide you with both a challenge and an opportunity to make this great website even better.

Best wishes for success in your new roles.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You have a way with words, NEWisc. I do love this site and I can only hope that I am able to meet that challenge and give back in this way. I don't really know what goes on behind the scenes...but I'm thrilled that all of these wonderful people came up with this concept, created the site, and maintained it so we can just visit, contribute, and enjoy. Now, I just may get a glimpse behind the curtain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrowsdrm (Post 123965)
So...when do I get to evolve from a "Grub"? Any ideas? ;-)

Just submit 10 more posts, and I'll see what I can do. ;) ;) ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2