Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > General Gardening Boards > Forbs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #61
1st Place Winner Winner Butterfly/Moth Contest & Official Ant Man

These are all great photos. Thank you all so much for your support. The only photo that I really need now is the Sensitive Briar. Down south I believe it's refereed to as Cats Claw.
MrILoveTheAnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #62

Equilibrium, Hedgerowe, turttle, Kildale, Havalotta, dapjwy, and linrose: you should all have gotten a private message from me. Hopefully I did that right.

Basically Thankyou for letting me use your photos. It asks how you'd like to be credited. Some people don't like being labeled as their screen names, others hate being called their real name. What would you like to be called? Also are any of your photos copywritten, and or do you just want me to put (c) there anyway?

There was also the option to opt out privately.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #63
Official Plant Nerd

MasterAnts> That was really sweet of you offering me a free copy!!! I’ll take it whenever you get a breather!!! As for credits…. just give credit to Wildlife Gardeners dot org for any photos of mine since that’s how you came by them… I’m no professional photographer.... that’s for sure. Same thing for copyright... I could care less if they're copyrighted so you can copyright those to here too.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:11 AM   #64

Okay one last plant. Does anyone have an Oregon Grape, Mahonia aquifolium? Or Berberis ×ottawensis?

And as a long shot does anyone grow American Barberry, curiously named Berberis canadensis, despite not being native to Canada. (This plant is nothing but yellow in a few scattered counties indicating it is rarely encountered. Is it endangered?)

Also would anyone be interested in letting me use images of their garden, as a sort of bringing it all together chapter?
Old 11-14-2012, 06:07 AM   #65
Rock Star

you can use photos of my garden if you find anything you like.
will-o-wisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bee, beekeepers, beekeeping, beekeeping naturally, bees, bumble bees, flowers, honey, honey bees, native flowers, native plants, photographs, photos, wild flower