Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Reduce That Ecological Footprint > Education For

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
Great Horned Owl

Default Fluoride - The Great Culling

Fluoride | Food Freedom News

Oracle at Delphi
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
WG Staff

Default List of bottled water without fluoride

List of bottled water without fluoride:
List of Bottled Water Without Fluoride
Old 09-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
Curious George & UAOKA recipient

Our generation is the first to routinely keep all their teeth into middle age and beyond. Fluoridated water is not such a bad thing.

Turttle's pollinator garden
turttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
Official Plant Nerd

Is fluoridated water primarily responsible for more of us keeping our teeth longer>>>? I dunno.... more of us do have fluoridated water but.... not all of us, 2008 Water Fluoridation Statistics - Statistics - Community Water Fluoridation - Oral Health. I remember back in the 50's we all used hard bristled tooth brushes.... now you'd be hard pressed finding 1 in a store because we learned soft bristled brushes removed plaque as well without destroying our enamel. Then dental floss became readily available in the 60's and 70's and even our country dentist told us to start using it. I know my MIL's MD is always reminding her to brush her teeth 2x because I take her to some of her appointments and her dentist has her using a non-fluoridated mouthwash regularly and we've seen the rise of free and/or sliding fee dental clinics around major cities and even some in rural communities like where my dad lives so more of us than ever before have access to dentists.
--
Staff> I… er…. uh… wouldn’t trust this list. From Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Bottled Water and Fluoride - Fact Sheets - Community Water Fluoridation - Oral Health, “The FDA does not require bottled water manufacturers to list the fluoride content on the label, but it does require that fluoride additives be listed. In 2006, the FDA approved labeling with the statement, “Drinking fluoridated water may reduce the risk of tooth decay,” if the bottled water contains from 0.6 mg/L to 1.0 mg/L.”
Old 09-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Heron

If you be
I've it saves your teeth I can show you the rot from the floride it's self. If you believe flouride is natural you have been duped. It's a cancer causing bone pitting, teeth rotting hell and even the bottled water that says flouride free is full of BPA the government is not out to keep you well, there trying to kill you off faster. Come n, read investigate look further. Do not take what the big boy says as face value. Dig under the surface, you will find a lot more then flouride killing us !
Doozerdoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
WG Staff

Default Victories against fluoride becoming more frequent as citizens get informed, empowered

Victories against fluoride becoming more frequent as citizens get informed, empowered
Natural News
Saturday, October 27, 2012
by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

Victories against fluoride becoming more frequent as citizens get informed, empowered
excerpt from above:
Quote:
Roughly 85,000 fewer people living in North America will be forced to drink and bathe in fluoridated water, thanks to four recent community victories preventing or overturning water fluoridation mandates. The towns of O'Fallon, Missouri; Rosetown, Saskatchewan; Lake View, Iowa; and Cassadaga, New York are all now officially fluoride-free, proving that individuals really do have the power to step up and protect themselves against one of the most ridiculous folklores of the past century to be thrust on the people in the name of public health.

As reported by the Fluoride Action Network (FAN), which has tabulated more than 70 community victories against fluoride across North America since 2010, a single citizen activist concerned about the safety of fluoride was able to persuade the...
Old 02-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
WG Staff

Default The Inconvenient Tooth – There is Poison in the Tap Water (Full Version)

The Inconvenient Tooth – There is Poison in the Tap Water (Full Version)
The Inconvenient Tooth – There is Poison in the Tap Water (Full Version) « Underground Documentaries
Old 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
Curious George & UAOKA recipient

Fluoride, like many substances both in nature and created by man, has a therapeutic window where certain concentrations are beneficial but if you take too much, it becomes toxic. Just because if you ingest large quantities of fluoride, your teeth and bones are adversely affected does not in any way change the fact that in smaller quantities it improves the strength of tooth enamel and decreases decay.

Turttle's pollinator garden
turttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #9
Heron

Combinations of metals can be a problem.
As aluminum and fluoride seem to be.

Here is some research on pubmed that scares me!
Fluoride enhances the effect of alumini... [Arch Physiol Biochem. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

The article is short and I quote:

"The role of fluoride in aluminium neurotoxicity was studied using an in vitro system of cultured hippocampal neurons from fetal rats. Sodium fluoride (50 microM) and aluminium chloride (12.5 microM) were administered alone or in a specific combination (50 + 12.5 microM) in a 14-day culture in a chemically defined medium before staining of neurofilaments. Neuronal aggregates interconnected by neuritic fibers were detected light microscopically in control cultures. The aggregates and the fibers stained positive for neurofilament proteins. In cultures treated with aluminum chloride the development of the interconnecting fibers was affected, resulting in a fusion pattern of the aggregates. This phenomenon was enhanced when sodium fluoride was given together with aluminum chloride. It was concluded that aluminum interferes with the metabolism of the neuronal cytoskeleton and that this interference is potentiated by fluoride."

WOW!

From what I read Aluminum in the gut is usually taken care of-- by combining with silica --- small amounts in mineral water/spring water and passes out of the gut harmless. Silica is very abundant even if you don't drink mineral water in any case.

However;

Aluminum is in most vaccines. It is the main ingredient used to make the immune system react. It also has been discovered since 2000 that it stays in the muscle for very long extended times - years in fact!. Macrophages - immune cells do eventually collects at the site of the vaccine injection where the aluminum is and causes an immune reaction along with the macrophages picking up atoms of aluminum and moving them to the lymph system. The aluminum then follows the lymph system crossing over in various locations where ever lymph and the endocrine system meet, as in the thymus, -- inside the lymph like system of the pancreas -- the islet of Langerhans-- and even the spleen-- eventually it ends up in the brain.

Esp when fluoride is present!

Effect of concurrent chronic exposure of f... [Drug Chem Toxicol. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

This article is titled:

"Effect of concurrent chronic exposure of fluoride and aluminum on rat brain."

This article is summed up with this last sentence:
"It can be concluded that aluminum appears to enhance the neurotoxic hazards caused by fluoride."

Wow!
liquidambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #10
Official Plant Nerd

Some cities have ever so quietly stopped fluoridating their water and now I'm finding where entire counties have stopped fluoridating water. I found this beyond interesting, City Governments are NOT Immune to Legal Action! Stop Medicating Our Drinking Water NOW! | DURHAM AGAINST FLUORIDE, "On February 28 & March 5, I appeared in Chapel Hill & Raleigh respectively, along with several other patriots to educate the governing bodies of the new science and legal precedent that proves adding fluoride to the drinking water is illegal & unhealthy if not killing us softly. During my 3-5 minute speeches I referenced a recent lawsuit filed in the District of Maryland where defendant and big-Agra conglomerate Nestlé were sued for damages stemming from the sale and marketing of Fluoride-Added Water products....Contrary to what you might call “conventional wisdom,” the damages cited were specifically listed as “dental fluorosis,” a known side effect of overexposure to ingested fluorides which causes white spotting and deterioration of the dental enamel. But wait, I thought Fluoride was supposed to HELP your teeth, not hurt them? Well therein lies the rub ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a SCAM! The result of the lawsuit forced Nestle to begin re-branding and re-formulating their water products to REMOVE fluoride." That link includes an eye-popping MSDS sheet.
--
Liquid> You probably already know about Masters and Coplan's studies, Fluoride Action Network lead_coplan_2007. And this has been floating around for a while, Fluoride Already Shown to Cause 10,000 Cancer Deaths. I 'spose you're already aware that most studies claiming it's "safe" were using the chemical sodium fluoride even though the last I heard.... something like 90% of communities fluoridating water were using the more "cost effective" silicofluorides. We're on well water right now. They've been trying to force us all to connect by condemning wells and septic fields in the county. We just had to re-drill our well a coupla years ago right after that Peeker Plant was constructed and drilling wells "ain't" cheap. Who knows.... maybe they'll back off if they foresee trouble on the horizon based on what's happened in other areas of the country.

Tags
culling, debate, decay, fluoridated water, fluoride, great, health, human health, teeth, water, water treatment