Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Reduce That Ecological Footprint > Education For

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #21
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

I do save the boxes and their contents if some one would have left their hands off of them.
Good suggestion NEWisc now that I'll have more than one set of cables and such to keep track of (If I ever find them)

The search has been set on hold for now....
I'm designing a new floral bed along with removing quite a few of the time consuming bushes all improperly selected by a previous owner.
Those that take over the entry sidewalk along with a few others planted too close and rub on the house that need constant trimming.

I'm also trying my hand at.....Say CHEESE!

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #22

Linrose..Do you recall the contents of the box (Or at least what you now have) when yours first arrived?
Since I wasn't the one to first open it, I'm wondering what I'll need to reorder to get up and running on this.

I HAVE
Camera, snap on lens cover inc. string attachment, a dead battery and one memory card.

What I'm noticing as MISSING
Hood, battery charger, two batteries, strap and manual

Does that cover everything? Am I missing anything that you can think of off hand?

Old 07-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #23
POM Judge & Official Non Gardener

omg! I can't believe anyone in your household would discard the box your new camera came in!!! Have you tried pulling out their fingernails? Where would they have put it??? You must locate it ASAP!!!
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #24
WG Fundraising Coordinator

Here is the link for the Basic Owner's Manual. You'll find a list of all the included accessories on page 10. There is an 800 number you can call to replace lost accessories. 1-800-833-9626.

Here is what comes in the box:
battery, charger, USB cable, 2 CDs, shoulder strap, lens cap and string, lens hood.

Basic Owner's Manual
http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCFZ150.PDF

Owner's Manual for Advanced Features
http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPER...CFZ150_ADV.PDF
linrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
omg! I can't believe anyone in your household would discard the box your new camera came in!!! Have you tried pulling out their fingernails? Where would they have put it??? You must locate it ASAP!!!
Hubby said he "Thinks" he tossed it while picking up the home for the garden tour JUST in case anyone looked in the windows so they wouldn't see unnecessary clutter. Thanks honey!
Can't find it anywhere...Checked in the Garage, my reading area, where I stash future projects, both cottages, even both garbage cans out doors. If it had been tossed into one of those it would have been in one a week PRIOR to my checking.. Woe is me.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #26
Official Plant Nerd

Get him back.... dehydrate some garlic in the house.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #27

Thanks a bunch Linrose
I'll give that number a call to reorder the things I'm missing.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Get him back.... dehydrate some garlic in the house.
HAHAHAAHHa
Top of the morning to you!

Old 07-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #29
Official Plant Nerd

My husband cleaned up HIS garage and tossed a box of plant tags and receipts. MY BOX was on a shelf in the garage.... the same shelf it had been on for years. I'd been saving those tags and receipts for like 10 years and adding to the box every time I went to a native plant sale or ordered online. I spent a few weeks on and off looking for my box because I wanted to add an online order of bareroots to it and finally I asked where he moved it. He told me he tossed it. He about had a heart attack when he found out the box he'd pitched had receipts for literally thousands and thousands of $$$ of native plants that we'd need when we go to sell this house to offset taxes. I was able to get copies of some of the receipts from the mail orders but.... not from any of the native plant sales I'd been going to for years. What a jerk. He looks in my box.... sees what he determines is garbage.... and pitches it so he can claim the shelf space for a car part when he's got receipts for car parts laying all over the house. I can honestly say that's probably the only time since we've been married that I just stood there wanting to hit him over the head with 1 of his car parts.... preferably 1 that would land him in the ER with his head split open so I had to walk away from him without saying anything. That box had all the receipts for ALL the landscaping and restoration we'd done here too. What a flaming 1st class idiot.... he pitched the box so he could have shelf space for air filters I think it was. He wanted to get them off the concrete and there was nothing in MY BOX that looked worth saving to him. That did cure him of ever throwing anything of mine away ever again but.... the damage was done by then. No way to replace every receipt that was in that box. I'm thinking maybe you should do what I do when I'm really hot about something and just don't want to get into it with my husband.... use his charge card to pay for replacing everything instead of yours. That's what I do when I want to make a point without having to say anything. I use Pillsbury's charge card or his checkbook and I have a field day. I gotta get some tomatoes ready for the dehydrator.... think about zinging your husband with his own charge card!!! Sure lets me blow off steam without getting into it with mine getting my point across every time!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #30
POM Judge & Official Non Gardener

Omg! Roger knows I'm anal about that stuff! And he makes sure we've got all the cables, batteries, cards and thingys when we go away.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera, education, fz150, learn, learning, model, panasonic, photograph, photographer, photography, photos, pictures, settings, taking pictures