Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening  

Go Back   Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening > Wildlife Gardeners of North America Unite > Insects, Arachnids, & Gastropods > Bug Us (help identifying bugs)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #21
WG Prize & Gift Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turttle View Post
What "green dot"? I didn't know there was a way to know who else was on line at any given time unless they replied while you were still on.
You can also go to the "Quick links arrow" (below the HOME bar above) and press it to see Who's online and what they're viewing.

For instance...I KNEW Equill was online seeing her green dot lit so I attempted to make contact with her Via private message to tell her about some Nigerian dwarf goats for sale here BUT........She must not be getting the nudges showing up online that tell her there's a personal message awaiting for her to read. I now see she's off line....Oh Well, I tried.

A walk among the elusive Whitetail Deer
havalotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #22
Official Plant Nerd

Ha ha ha..... don't count on my green dot being good.... I walk away all the time for hours sometimes without logging off and leave the computer on. I've got my private messages turned off so.... I don't know I've got any unless I go check!!! I'll go check!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #23
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Ha ha ha..... don't count on my green dot being good.... I walk away all the time for hours sometimes without logging off and leave the computer on.

Same here.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #24

Quote:
Ha ha ha..... don't count on my green dot being good.... I walk away all the time for hours sometimes without logging off and leave the computer on. I've got my private messages turned off so.... I don't know I've got any unless I go check!!! I'll go check!!!
NO WONDER! Private messages are high priority and should be checked regularly.
I ALSO sent you one Via E-mail. Didja miss that one as well?

Old 08-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #25
Official Plant Nerd

I keep meaning to go check all my mail.... it just keeps getting put on a back burner. I've just been too busy what with all the parties and their laundry and shopping for them and putting everything into piles everywhere so nobody ends up with 2 fans or what ever but you know what I mean. I'm getting to e-mails.... soon. Kids are all taking off the 20th through the 26th so it's on my list after they're gone. I promise I won't go in and just delete em all this time if there's too many. That's a bad habit I got into coming home from vacation and getting overwhelmed when I'd see like 1000 so I'd just click delete all and start over from scratch.... my bad.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #26

I know your bad that's the reason why I hit you wherever I can hoping you'll notice one or the other...Sooooo are those the goats you've been wanting? If so, Their phone number is included in the private message I had sent you.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #27
Official Plant Nerd

I PROMISE I'll hit the mail tonight.... I'm just afraid to open it since it's been so long and we've got another going away party to go to tonight. It's been like 1 going away party after the next for all these kids on the wrestling team and I'm starting to wish somebody woulda had the foresight to do just 1 big shindig for all of em so we wouldn't be dragging our a$$es out night after night and yesterday.... we had 1 BBQ for our nephew going away for the 1st time at 3pm and another 1 for 1 of our youngest kid's childhood friends that started at 5 so we had to go early to the 1st 1 and late to the 2nd 1. It's too much even though we're either related to or friends with all these kids' parents.... I'll be glad when they're all gone.... I've got another boatload of tomatoes out there that need to be brought in and frozen.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #28
Official Plant Nerd

Yes!!! The Nigerian Dwarf is the breed I will want.... I'm just gonna pull back on getting 1 for a year or so. Reason being is I've just gotten comfortable enough with chickens to try something new and I had to pick between bees and goats and goats lost. I'm just afraid of biting off more than I can chew is all and I'm sota thankful that 1st woman I bought from pulled a bait and switch on me right about now.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #29
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Yes!!! The Nigerian Dwarf is the breed I will want...
How did we go from a weird cricket like insect to Nigerian dwarf goats?

...and you all say I get off topic!
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #30
Official Plant Nerd

Don't be pointing any cyber fingers at me..... she started it.

Tags
bud id, bug, bugs, crickets, criket, identification, identify, insect, insect id, insects, red, red cricket, red-headed cricket, weird