Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening

Wildlife Gardeners - North American Wildlife Gardening (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/wildlife-gardeners.php)
-   Birds Including Raptors & Hummers (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/birds-including-raptors-hummers/)
-   -   Lorax,here's the moment you've been waiting for!! (http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/forum/birds-including-raptors-hummers/1529-lorax-heres-moment-youve-been-waiting.html)

rondo769 04-16-2009 09:50 PM

Lorax,here's the moment you've been waiting for!!

1 Attachment(s)
Charlie's a proud papa!!Sorry about picture quality,momma not like me near young'uns:D.There's actually 2 but could only get pic of one.

Sage 04-16-2009 10:25 PM

Awwwww......

TheLorax 04-16-2009 10:38 PM

Awww, you didn't forget me. Will you name Charlie's babies?

rondo769 04-17-2009 06:51 AM

After what i went through to get the picture,lets name them,i'm open to ideas.

Lorax,how did you get down to 61 posts?Last time i checked you were in the hundreds

biigblueyes 04-17-2009 08:07 AM

Cute little baby.

havalotta 04-17-2009 10:13 AM

Why was Lorax naughty?
Do you raise the owls? Work professionaly?

I have raised quite a few owls myself. We have or should I say had a huge Birch tree the eagles used for years. When they left the nest the owls used it for their broods. Wind would knock them out every now and then. Some were already dead some alive. We took them into our warm home, added a heating pad and fed them LOTS of canned dogfood and night crawlers we picked........... All we had to do was tap their box and their big eyes would open, and their heads would eagerly try to outstretch each other for their goodies. It was fun watching. They eventually feathered out and we set them free. The neighborhood had a ball feeding them hotdogs and anything else they offered. Little by little they weaned themselves from us and left.

Barbara E 04-17-2009 11:40 AM

So cutely ugly.

havalotta 04-17-2009 11:53 AM

How about Screech or maybe even Carbon for a name.
He is cute ugly as you say kind of like Screech in that Vintage T.V. show fuzzy hair and all.....besides they are both Carbon copies of the original, just starting out too....

doccat5 04-17-2009 12:25 PM

Awwwwwwwww :)

TheLorax 04-18-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Lorax,how did you get down to 61 posts?Last time i checked you were in the hundreds
I loved being a unicellular fungi. They knocked me back down to make me one again. Then I posted too much and ended up a lungwort again. I don't know what they did this time but I'm a perpetual unicellular fungi now. I was poofed.

Any more photos? I need something clearer for a new avatar. Chivalry isn't dead and neither are good manners. Would you allow me to buy you a tube of triple antibiotic to take care of the flesh wounds?