View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #7
dapjwy
WG Hospitality & UAOKA recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
--
sounds!!!! Long time no hear. I was just thinking about you the other day when I looked at a tray of grilled egg shells out in the garage!!! I've got my containers of the "good stuff" ready to go for this season.... those egg shells were left over that I forgot to give to people to "experiment" with.
--
Last year I made graham crackers and saltines for the 1st time. I was surprised how easy they were to make too. I've been growing some herbs and the 1st recipe you posted looks like the 1 I'll give a spin 1st only because I'll be in the mood to experiment soon as I can start harvesting some of my herbs.
--
There are 3 crackers we used to buy a lot that I'd like to find recipes for... Ritz, Wheat Thins, and Triscuit. There are no organic options for those so I just flat out stopped buying them except for New Year's Eve. I did try a few Ritz recipes I found online.... none of them I tried tasted like Ritz and I ended up giving em to the chickens...
What did I miss with the egg shells? Could someone fill me in?

What, you made a batch of crackers and never even offered me a taste?!

I haven't had Triscuits in a while, but I've always liked them and Saltines, not so with Ritz. For some reason, I've never cared for them...Jeff, however, loves 'em.
"If suburbia were landscaped with meadows, prairies, thickets or forests, or combinations of these, then the water would sparkle, fish would be good to eat again, birds would sing and human spirits would soar." ~ Lorrie Otto
~ A Native Backyard Blog ~
dapjwy is offline   Reply With Quote